Nokia UK Prom For Claimsmessages

i recieve a message today in my celular phone like this: Congratulation, your cell phone has won 500000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia Uk prom For claims Email:Coordinator.nokiaprom.[protected]@live.com or call in +[protected]. i want to know if this is true...

• Er
    ergreta Feb 14, 2010

congratulation, your cell phone has won 500000 pounds in the outgoing Nokia UK prom

• Er
    ergreta Feb 14, 2010

i recieve today in my celular phone like this:Congratulation, your cell phone has won 500000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia UK prom For claim E mail:[email protected] or call+447024038551

• Mi
    milan s. Feb 21, 2010

I recieved a message on february 15- th. in my cellular phone: Congratulation, your cell phone has won 500000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia UK prom For claim E mail:[email protected] or call+447024038551. I want to know if this is true??????????????

• Be
    Besnik Mar 07, 2010

i recieve a message today in my celular phone like this: Congratulation, your cell phone has won 500000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia Uk prom For claims Email:[email protected] or call in +447024038551. i want to know if this is true...

makositta Jul 26, 2010

I recieved a message on jully .26-th...in my cellular phone : Congratulation, your cell phone has won 500000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia UK prom For claim E mail:[email protected] or call+447024010874

makositta Jul 26, 2010

care e faza acestui mesaj??????

• As
    Ashraf Aldkak Jul 29, 2010

I recieved a message today in my cellular phone : congratulation, your cell phone has won 500000 pounds in the ongoing
    Nokia UK prom For claim E maill:Nokia UK Claims [email protected] .com
    or call+447024052821
    My Mobile phone :0123004739
    Please answer me this true???????????????

• Mr
    M. Riaz Aug 05, 2010

I received a message today in my cell phone : congratulation, your cell phone has won 385, 000 pounds in the ongoing
    Nokia UK prom For claim E maill: [email protected] .com
    or call+447035931039
    My Mobile phone : 03214346404 - 03214743272

• Ai
    Aimiuwu funmilayo Sep 14, 2010

I recieved a message on my cell phone today; Congratulations Your cell number has just won 300000 pounds GBP in the Ongoing Nokia promotion. pls i want to know if it is true

• Ob
    obani Sep 22, 2010

please i got a message from you that i won 300000 pounds. i want to know how true it is. You can mail me on :[email protected] or 0n 2347036583768

• Dr
    DR IMPORTED Sep 29, 2010

pls my sister got a message some days back that her cell number has been awarded the sum of 150, 000 pounds @Nokia uk centre.
    she was told to email details to Nokiaupdate [email protected] for claim.
    Pls I want to know if its true or not.my email is [email protected]
    THANKS

• Ib
    ibrahim garba Oct 02, 2010

i got a message onmy cellphone saying "great news!your cell number is awarded the sum of165, 000 british pounds by Nokia united Kingdom.PAYMENT No:234/[email protected] for claims.is it true?
    pls replyto:[email protected]

john99887877 Oct 04, 2010

i recieved a msg saying iwon 150000 pounds in the same prom pls breply at [email protected]

• Cd
    C. Donald Oct 05, 2010

I recieved a message telling me I won 150, 000 pounds in the same prom pls text me if this is real to ([email protected])

JOHNSON ZOSU Oct 11, 2010

I receive a message on my cell phone that have won the sum of 150, 000 pounds at nokia uk centre on the ongoing nokia award 2010 sent on 26/09/2010 time 5:43:57pm.Mail my box if this is real.([email protected]).My number(+2348033230397 or +2347077748402)

• Ha
    haruna ali isah Oct 16, 2010

i have receive a massege from +4915207093068 that i won 450000pounds i want know if it is true.my phone number is 07066457113, 08038086595 my e-mail is [email protected] thanks.my name is haruna ali isah.

samaa albahr Oct 22, 2010

I recieved a message on my cell phone today; Congratulations Your cell number has just won 300, 000 pounds GBP in the Ongoing Nokia promotion. pls i want to know if it is true or not ([email protected]), Plz Plz Plz answer me

• I recieved a message today on my phone that say:your mobile number have won you 300.000pound in the ongoing nokia uk promo for claim .please Iwant to know if is it true or not ? ([email protected])

• im eman mohammed irecive massage to daysay your mobile number have won3000.000pounds in the ongoing nokia uk promo for claim please iwant to know if is true or not? my email([email protected])

• Ba
    Bassey Oct 31, 2010

I recieved a message on my cell phone today; Your mobile number has just won 700, 000 pounds in Nokia promotion, payment number NK55BE for claims send email to [email protected] pls i want to know if it is true or not.

• Ba
    Bassey Oct 31, 2010

neutral

• Mu
    MUKTAR HARUNA DUNARI Nov 03, 2010

I am muktar H. Dunari. I recieved a message on my cell phone on 31/10/2010; Your mobile number has won 700, 000 pounds in Nokia UK promo, payment number NK55BE for claims send email to [email protected] pls confirm this for me and send more details. my email is [email protected]

• Na
    nar gurung Nov 16, 2010

i won 500000 pound

• Ab
    abdulmutalib isah Nov 19, 2010

i receive a message on cell phone on 16 nov.2010that my mobile no. has won 415000.00 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO.payment nunber;NK115G. for claims send Email to [email protected]

• Ka
    kamalu ibrahim Nov 20, 2010

thanks iam waiting for ur award my name is kamal namowa bichi kano

• Ab
    abdulmutalib isah Nov 23, 2010

i send you my conplain about the ongoing nokia promo that you send to my mobile number and up to now i hav'nt receive any respond from you. please if it is true i want you to tell me what to do or how to get my promo thanks waiting for your respond

• Ag
    AGIM MALSIA Nov 23, 2010

i recived a mesage from these nomber +2348164853803 sayng that : congratolation you have won 500 000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia UK promo For claims call these nombre + 447024010874 or Email:[email protected] ...can any one say to me if these is trouth or a falce ..is these a joke or what ..can any one explain to me ...AGIM MALSIA

CHRITOPHER OWOERI Dec 20, 2010

GOOD DAY MY NAME IS CHRISTOPHER OWOERI AM FROM NIGERIA DELTA STATE CONTACTING REGARDING THE NOKIA2010 PROMO GAME WHICH I WON 150, 000 POUNDS WITH CODE. W712X. TO CLAIM MY PRIZE. I WILL WAIT FOR RESPOND AS FOLLOW,

COUNTRY, NIGERIA
    STATE, DELTA STATE WARRI.
    CELL PHONE NUMBER. +2348060163851

THANKS.
    FROM CHRISTOPHER OWOERI,

• Al
    alaa tajoor Dec 30, 2010

I received a message today in my phone : congratulation, your number has won 600, 000 pounds in the ongoing
    Nokia UK prom For claim E maill: nokiaukclaims12live.com
    and call+447045762990
    my E maill :[email protected]
    My Mobile phone : 00963962458269 - 009639993791614

• Zi
    Ziad k.s.a Dec 31, 2010

I recieved a message on my cell phone today;
    Your mobile won 415.000.00 pounds in Nokiauk end of year promo to cime send email to [email protected]
    pls i want to know if it is true or not.

• Zi
    Ziad k.s.a Dec 31, 2010

I recieved a message on my cell phone today;
    Your mobile number has won 415.000.00 pounds in Nokiauk end of year promo for claims send email to [email protected]
    pls i want to know if it is true or not.???????

MARVELLOUS Jan 06, 2011

hello
    pls my mom recieve a message like this
    NOKIA NEW YEAR AWARD [CODE;NK619]your mobile number have won 150, 000, 00 pounds. To claim, email NAME, CODE, NUMBER, COUNTRY to:[email protected]
    what am i going to do about it?
    THANKS
    MARVELLOUS
    FROM:ABUJA NIGERIA

• Mo
    mohammad issa Jan 07, 2011

i recieved a message on my cell phone :congrtulation you won 315000.00 i want to now if thisis correct or no?

• Ow
    owais iftikhar Jan 10, 2011

i recieve a message on my cell phone today: your mobile number has won 415, 000 pounds in NOKIA UK NEW YEAR PROM . and also send me payment number, contact number or e-mail adress.
    Kindly tell me about this message is this true ???
    my e-mail adress is : [email protected]

• Wa
    wagih Jan 12, 2011

I received a message today in my phone : congratulation, your mobile number has won you 600, 000 pounds in the ongoing
    Nokia UK promtion For claims E maill: [email protected] .com
    nnd call+447045762990
    My Mobile phone :0096566549101

• Os
    Osama faozat al nabwani Jan 12, 2011

hiii i recived a message on my number yestrday has just won 485.000 pounds in nokia pro it is tru plz answer me in my email [email protected] or my number phone 0096565994174

• Ib
    ibrahim khaled elsamahy Jan 16, 2011

I received a message today in my cell phone : congratulation, your cell phone has won 450, 000 pounds in nokia-ukprom no.E115EG.for claims ur full details
    E maill: [email protected] .com
    or call+22370459266
    My Mobile phone : 0560261915- 0560611370

• Ne
    nete Jan 17, 2011

i received a message today in my cell phone: you have won 300.000 pound in the ongoing NOKIA UK PROMO for claim email [email protected] or call +44704562987.
    i want to know if this is true or not...?
    my Email: [email protected]
    please answer me this true?

• Go
    godsay Jan 18, 2011

I recieved a message on my cell phone that say your mobile number have won 610.000 pounds in nokia uk promo. pls let me know if is true or not? my email [email protected]

• Mo
    Mohammed AbdulRaziq Obaid Jan 23, 2011

i recieve a message today in my celular phone No : 00966546631280 like this:
    you won £ 750000 pounds payment No : NK 191. for claim Email: [email protected] -uk.co.cc & Tel : 00447024096837 .
    I want to know if this is true

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices