No No / Radiancy Logo

No No / Radiancy

Having problems with No No / Radiancy?

No No / Radiancy Customer Service Contacts

40 Ramland Rd
Orangeburg, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with No No / Radiancy Customer Service. Initial No No / Radiancy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for No No / Radiancy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about No No / Radiancy. Discuss the issues you have had with No No / Radiancy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 29, 2019

No No / Radiancy — no no hair removal

Hi, due to illnesses I have suffered with hair on my chin for many years now, this has helped make my mental...

No NoI am complaining about the manager on duty at monday 7 at 1:01 pm

When I went to Burger King on 734 Broadway Brooklyn New York 11 206 the manager gave me an attitude and that's ridiculous because I asked for more barbecue sauce and she expect me to pay and I eat Burger King all the time and I do not pay for no barbecue sauce my order number was number 3 Burger King #15964
Because I like eating my burger and fries with barbecue sauce..

No No — about lottery from mega millions

Sir I received this email... Is this True? THE MEGA MILLION - E2016/17 ANNUAL PROMO USA.  Mega Million...

No!No!scam company

*"no no" cthemis a scam!!! must read-do not order!! yesturday (a sunday) i inquired online about ordering a
    "no no". since they did flex pay, $83 a month for 3 months, i decided to order. we print the order & notice multiple things on the order that we did not order...totaling "$477." i call the # on the website but it's only sales, for those wanting to place an order. the guy tells me i need to call customer service tomorrow bcuz theyre closed wknds. i freak! i call them 1st thing this morning. first, she tells me my total order is actually for $672...but my 1st charge is for $477. i tell her to cancell immediately & i no longer want anything from them. she then says, "your order is in the warehouse ready to ship. there's nothing i can do. you'll need to wait til you recieve it then return it. but you will pay the s/h." i ask to speak to a manager & she says, "they'll just tell you the same thing." & refused to pass me to a manager. she, "nikita" was also very rude, condescending & kept talking over me.
    I called my bank & explained the entire thing. since the payment is still pending, i have to wait til it posts for my bank to dispute the charges. my bank cancelled my credit card & said whether "no no" cooperates or not, i will be credit the full amnt. i plan to ruin this company the best i can. i'm reporting them to the "better business bureau", consumer affairs, etc. including trashing them everywhere via social media.
    do not order from this shady a** company!
    In fact, safer to order things on ebay & amazon.

No!No!complete hair removal

My step dad brought this product for my mum last Christmas as she had been impressed with the advert and the claim of pain free hair removal. Having tried epilators and waxing in the past with a great deal of discomfort this product seemed perfect for her needs.
      Well I'm not going to slate the product as it did seem to live up to its reputation...'DID' being the operative word!!! After less than 18 months the product has stopped working.
      On contacting No!No! to report this we have been told that it is out of warranty and therefore there is nothing they can do, but that it was probably because we hadn't changed the heads and that we should purchase new heads and this would probably fix the fault. In good faith and believing that such an expensive, well advertised and endorsed product couldn't possibly be worthless after such a short period of time we did buy these heads, and we still have a product that doesn't work!!
      We contacted No!No! again to enquire about repairing the item, we were told it is a medical device and therefore cannot be repaired...but they were very keen to get us to purchase another No!No! at a discounted price.
      In short I would like to advise anyone thinking of purchasing this item to save your money, it will in no way replace waxing...waxing doesn't break!!!
      It is my belief that this company is well aware that their product is not fit for the purpose it is sold for, how can it be if it doesn't last more than 14 months from the date of first use?? They are just another company running a scam and playing on people's insecurities about facial hair whilst they sit in their air conditioned offices rubbing their grubby hands together!!!
      DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT...SAVE YOUR MONEY...WARN YOUR FRIENDS!

No No Hair Removal — deceitful publicity

We purchased this product and tried it for several weeks. When it was obvious that it did not do the intended...

Longueuil

No No Hair Removal — never received

I ordered the no no on may 3rd 2013 I received alot of emails from the company saying they could not ship the...

No No Hair Removal System — customer service

My husband purchased this device back in August as a Christmas gift to me. I opened this gift last night...

No Nofalse advertising and decietful charge

We looked over the no no, started to order, never completed the transaction, was notified an hour later it had been charged. Asked for papertwork to return. The prices are made to seem about a third of what they really are, and they shipped this thing without us being aware they were doing it. Bad deal. Don't deal with them.

No No More Hair — false advertising

No No More Hair by Radiancy! I used it every day for three weeks, and not even a minute change in the hair...

No No Radiancy/Hair Removalrefund policy and price

First, the website does not clearly state how much you are paying for the product, I thought I was only paying 89.00 for it. Then found out it was 1 of 3 payments.. (gray, small print under the 89.00 price)
          Secondly, I have returned the product and now am waiting for my refund. I used their label after I finally recieved it via email. I had to call back because I did recieve it and the person said the other CS rep didn't 'check something off' so the email was never sent. I mention this because someone else mentioned it in their complaint. I hope to have my money back soon but I don't have a warm fuzzy that this is gonna be easy after reading other complaints.

No No Hair Removalunauthorized use of credit card

My 86 year old Father was interested in buying the no no hair remover for my 83 year old Mother. He called the number shown on TV and talked to a man named Stan, when Stan told him the price ( in excess of $340.00 dollars) he asked Stan to please hold on a moment so he could check with Mom to see if she wanted to pay that much. They decided that was too much, and was not going to make the purchase. When Dad returned and picked up the phone Stan had already hung up. Dad figured that was it and thought the deal was not going to happen given that he had not authorized Stan to use his credit card and had not actually ordered the NO NO product. 10 days later the NO NO showed up at his door and his bank account was charged by the NO NO company. We are going to seek legal action for unauthorized use of his credit card. These people are dishonest and criminal, there was never permission given to use his credit card. And Stan needs to be horse whipped!

• Up
                Upset NON PURCHASER Dec 20, 2014

SOMEONE needs to start a class action!! I too started to "purchase" Then found the PRICE...WOW...so I deleted all my credit card info and backed out of their site and closed browser...the next thing I know I get an email with the "FREE" gift card thanking me for my purchase. I immediately called NO NO, spoke to EDITH in Southern California (so she said) and CANCELLED the order that I never authorized. She informed me once I put the credit card info into the site, I don't have to ENTER it to be charged, it's considered a purchase BEFORE THEY even tell you the price. I informed her that was NOT legal and she needed to stop this fraudulent order immediately. She claimed to have cancelled the order, guess I'll find out in a month...but I have notified my credit card company about the fraud and disputed the initial charge. THIS IS BAAADDD COMPANY. Stay away! If they have to dup yu into a purchase...HOW GOOD IS THE PRODUCT? All the "good" reviews are probably planted...as the company is certainly full of fraud. ANY CLASS ACTION ATTORNEYS OUT THERE?? HERE IS A CASE!!!

• Le
                Let's file class action Jan 08, 2014

I saw the NoNo commercial and went onto the website. Began filling out the information, did NOT complete order. Decided to do a search on computer about the companies reputation and found a lot of complaints. I was relieved that I dodged a bullet. The next thing I know I get one in the mail. I had a bad experience canceling with another company "Meaningful Beauty" and do not want to go thru it again. I really want to file a lawsuit! Cindi

CheriNewman Feb 15, 2013

BEWARE! NoNo is crap, trying to return is next to impossible, the price they claim on their website in actuality triple the cost, you will never get a refund and they will do anything they can to keep you indebted to them by playing games with the unit returns.
                I bought a unit for the $100 price on their website. The first unit didn't work so they sent me out another. I found it doesn't work on fine hair and burnt my skin, but before I could call to return it, they called and said I owe an additional $179.91. WHAT? They said to read the fine print in the paperwork they sent with the unit. Still nothing that stated this addtional price. It's a bait and switch scheme where they say it costs $100, but once you get it, they triple the cost.
                So I called after the 45 days and before the 60 to return it altogether. There is no way I'd pay $100, much less close to $300. They tried charging my credit card over and over, but I had the numbers changed!
                They said they would send me return postage with the RMA #s, but they never did. Finally, I returned the units, the broken one and the other, with my money and sent it return-receipt. I received the notice they had received my units and I thought the nightmare of dealing with them was nearly over once I received my $100 refund. But, instead of receiving the refund, they actually mailed me out another unit! I can't believe this!
                When I called to tell them this, they told me they don't know what the problem is, but I am now past the 60 days and I now owe them $179.91. I asked to speak to a supervisor, getting the old they will call you back in 24-48 hours routine. When I told the guy this is a scam, he said he would not dignify that with a response and hung up!
                I will never receive my $100 refund, so they essentially stole it. And despite all the e-mails and the return receipt as proof on my end, there's nothing I can do when I'm dealing with scammers.
                I notified the FTC about this and I advise all others who have been cheated by them to do the same. In numbers, perhaps we will have a chance? I'm also going on every site that I can and voicing my experience in hopes it may help save another person from being scammed.

No No Hair Removal — false advertisement

They are giving complete false advertisement. They say they will return your $14.95 s/h charge, even pay for...

No No Hair Removal Home Systemstimulated more hair growth did not tkae it away as stated

Bought the no no hair removal home system it was a laser light device to rub across your skin to remove unwanted hair anywere on your body and any color of hair on your body. I bought it for my chin and neck area. after using the device and talking to customer service many times 3 to 4 weeks into it I noticed i was getting more hair on the places I used the device. WHAT IT ENDED UP DOING IS STIMULATING MORE HAIR GROWTH NOT ELIMINATING IT!! I was very upset I called customer service again and they told me that they had never heard of this before I sadi to them well it has happend to me and I want an answer of why and a number i could call to discuss this matter further they said there was no other phone number to call and to go on to there complaint site so I did and I have e-mailed them 5 to 6 times now on this and have never recived a call back nor an answer of why this happend to me. Now I have to shave those areas that I used the device on and never had to before. I am also going to have to go back to the old method Electrolysis to get rid of the extra hair the device created and it is costley and painful. Like I said all I want is and answer of why this could happent and maybe it might happen to someone else and the consumers should be aware of this before they buy it. As you might already no I retuned it .
              Anyway how do I get these people to take responsability fo this. Why wont they call me back and make things right. I'm not the kind of person that would sue for amything, but if I had the money I would sue this company for wrong doing. It did the total opposite of what it was suppose to do which was eliminate hair not make your treated areas have more 70 percent more hair growth then before using the device!!! I am very upset!!! What can I do now??? Dori cooke

No No Hair Removal — false advertisement, ineffective product

I was sucked in and bought your completely ineffective product and it was delivered on July 13, 2010. I tried...