Having problems with NitroHouse?

+1 800 928 0304 (Within USA)
+1 949 830 0304 (International Calls)
7 Vanderbilt
Irvine, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NitroHouse.

Complaints & Reviews

NitroHouseMugen Seiki mgt7 Bid

I was very interested on a auction from NitroHouse of a Mugen MGT7. But, before started bidding, I had some questions about the product. Specially related to payment and shipping of the product because I'm a Brazilian resindent. They replied the first question that I sent regarding the possibility of delivering the product on a US address that I have even if the payment came from here simply with the following answer: "We would have to ship to a confirmed address associated with the payment used." So I sent another question. I asked if they could call my bank and try to register me US address as alternative address linked to my credit card. Asked if that would attend the "confirmation" mentioned. Other option that I suggested was that they ship me the product directly without use the GSP which is very expensive. They did not answer the question above. So I sent it again. And again no answer. So, I asked a friend that lives in the US if he could do the payment for me. After he agreed I tried to please a bid at the auction of the item I wanted. When I was doing so I realised that the seller had blocked my user. I was unable to place bids and also send him further questions. This experience was the worst I ever had when buying something from a US store and I'm a heavy user of eBay, amazon and other online stores.