Nikon Corporation Logo

Nikon Corporation

Having problems with Nikon Corporation?

8800 700 2521 (Russia)
1800 645 6687 (Mexico)
+1 800 645 6687 (United States)
+44 330 123 0932 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 171 851 (Ireland)
+61 130 040 1200 (Australia)
+64 96 300 753 (New Zealand)
+43 900 150 066 (Austria)
+32 26 264 505 (Belgium)
+420 230 230 100 (Czech Republic)
+45 32 452 000 (Denmark)
+31 900 122 5564 (Netherlands)
+351 213 866 209 (Portugal)
+41 848 277 000 (Switzerland)
+852 29 071 122 (Hong Kong)
+62 215 747 454 (Indonesia)
+60 37 809 368 (Malaysia)
+63 22 199 243 (Philippines)
+966 26 500 282 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 65 593 630 (Singapore)
+27 861 164 566 (South Africa)
+82 808 006 600 (South Korea)
+66 26 335 191 (Thailand)
+54 114 648 4294 (Argentina)
Shinagawa Intercity Tower C, 2-15-3, Konan, Minato-ku
Tokyo
Japan - 108-6290
1300 Walt Whitman Road, Melville, NY 11747-3064, U.S.A.

Canada
1366 Aerowood Drive, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4W 1C1

United Kingdom
Nikon House 380 Richmond Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey KT2 5PR, U.K.

Australia

191, rue du Marché Rollay, 94504 Champigny sur Marne Cedex, France

Netherlands
Tripolis 100, Burgerweeshuispad 101, 1076 ER Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Russia
Delta Plaza Business centre 1, 2nd Syromyatnicheskiy lane, Moscow, 105120, Russian Federation

China
Room 01-07, 12F, Gopher Center, № 757 Mengzi Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200023, China

Hong Kong
Suite 1001, 10/F Cityplaza One, 1111 King's Road, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong

India
Plot № 71 Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon 122001 Haryana, India

Indonesia
35th Floor, Wisma 46 - Kota BNI, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta, 10220, Indonesia

Malaysia
Unit 100.07.015 Block J Level 7, 129 Offices, Jaya One № 72A, Jalan Universiti 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Singapore
60 Anson Road, № 09-01 Mapletree Anson, Singapore 079914

South Korea
14F POSCO Center West wing, 440, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 06194 Korea

Thailand
1 Empire Tower, 45th Floor, River Wing East, South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand

UAE & Middle East
P.O. Box 261908, JAFZA View 19-14th Floor Office № 1401-1405, Downtown Jebel Ali, Jebel Ali Freezone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Mexico
Av. Paseo de la Reforma 222, Torre 1, Piso 7, Colonia Juarez, Mexico, D.F., C.P. 06600

Complaints & Reviews

poort after sale service

Hi,
Unfortunatly i have very bad remark for Pixmania customer services especially after sale service. I sent my item for repair that was under warranty, order no CCL071522234 but its nearly 2 month i don't know where is my item, with item i sent my new address but still their dept sent me item on wrong address, that has been delivered back to pixmania after that i called nearly 10 times, i sent many email but every time i received a message that my mail has been transfered to concern department and after that no contac from them.

M Amir Shahnawaz

Order No. CCL071522234

failure to issue credit doa camera

I purchased a new nikon d300 camera from tristate they shipped the camera to me when it arrived the lens wa...

nikon don't stand behing its products

We purchased a digital Nikon camera for our son in September for his birthday. Two months later the lens got...

false advertizing

I have placed an online order for this Nikon D700 – Body advertised on the company web site for $1899.00. There are confidential information being reviled to the discretion of the company in hope the order goes through for instance: credit card info, etc. I got en email confirming my order. The next day a representative called up and after realizing that he won’t be able to add/sell anything else simply hang up on me. I don’t care about his manners – that’s his problem but the company’s false advertising should not be tolerated. In my opinion merchants that promote false advertising should be removed.

• Da
    david Aug 10, 2008

You know that the camera sells for something like $3k, right?

What kind of an idiot would try to buy a D700 for $1899.00 in August 2008?

• St
    Steve Sep 22, 2008

I found 2 retailers advertising the D700 for $1899 when the best you'll get is in the $3000 area from a REAL dealer.
    Still, I have to disagree with the inital post in that this should not be allowed to go on.
    It IS false/misleading advertising and I would suspect bordering on theft/fraud. Yes it's too good to be true, yes people should be smarter but DEFINITELY they should be dealt with harshly IMO.

• Jb
    jbro Apr 23, 2009

Agreed. Who wouldn't be looking for a great deal in the first place? The consumer should not be held responsible for shady dealings and businesses who's ulterior motives are to get you to buy more product. If that is the case, then it should be stated up front... similar to the offers for free cameras and other products. They tell you upfront that you will need t purchase other services or credit card offers to qualify. However, if one does the research, then it would be found that the D700 is much more, which should prompt more questions from the buyer. IMO

cammera under warranty

My camera side fellof the camera it had been glued by nikon with hot glue. I notified nikon from my extended warranty purchased from Target. I was told to send the camera to California, with a form that you fill out. the form did not say return address, it said bill to! now doesn't that throw up a flag.
It cost $ 17.00 for me to send the camera only to be told it was not covered under warrant the camera was 3 months old.
I am very disapointed with this company and feel violated as to be thought so nieve. Nikon this will lose you customers in the long run because we WON'T COME BACK NIKON. shame on you.

• Ed
    Edvaldo Carvalho Aug 05, 2008

I agree with your complain and I doubt you have got any positive solution apart from emails they send with wrong and missed phone contact numbers, and a poor technical information. Also I can not accept that with a few hours of photos in 2 months the camera got so dirty inside in a way that the dirty spots and kisd of hairs can not be taken from the camera's inside. The warranty does not cover this for a so expensive D200! I am contacting the headquarters and also Mitsubishi Group which belongs Nikon.
    Incredible how the support here in Europe (UK/Ireland) made me waste so much time and by the end when I just 5 days counting with the weekend to my travel to Brazil, they wrote saying sorry but it was missing a number in the supplied tel from the service center in Ireland. I am taking all my correspondence and I want someone in Tokyo or Mitsubishi Group can read and see what is wrong.

Regards,

Edvaldo Carvalho

• Jp
    JPSB Oct 28, 2009

Hi
    I think SONY is better than Nikon, recently i had purchased a Nikon S230 insted of a sony W230. I thought Nikon would be better than SONY, but I was wrong the Images from Nikon S230 is very very very bad, the images looks like as if they were taken from a VGA Camera. I complained the same to Nikon they replied back saying that " I dont know how to take photos". The Auto scene selection mode is totally useless. I think we need to go for SONY insted of Nikon, now even sony has come up with DSLR Cameras.

products repair problem

I am a professional photographer with over 20 years experience and have owned dozens of Nikon products. Over the years I have attempted to take them to the Nikon Facility in Torrance for repairs. Often their repair estimates are double or triple the actual value of the item! One instance I had a mal functioning flash. Nikon estimated the repair to be around $180!! (the value of the flash was approx $100 as a used item), and told me it something inside was damaged and had to be repaired. I refused the estimate and had one of my assistants review the flash. He said all that was bad was the contacts and that everyone knows all you need to do it clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol and a pencil eraser. He did. It took 2 minutes and the flash then worked perfectly. Needless-to-say I felt nikon was simply trying to take advantage of me. As a result I found a local small repair shop who charged 1/3 the fee for any future repairs.

Recently I phoned Nikon tech support for issues I was having with my Nikon film neg scanner, (Nikon coolscan 8000). I was first asked for the serial number and was then informed the scanner was "out of the repair warranty". I said I know and from this point I was given the estimate costs breakdowns form "out of warrranty" repairs. From this point I was given a list of estimate costs ranging from $35 to clean it to $225 maximum for a major repair. I was also told although I was required to pay shipping TO the repair facility in New York,(I am in Caifornia!), that shipping would be paid by Nikon for the return of the item. I spent $80 to have the scanner professionally packed and shipped. 2 weeks later I received an estimate from Nikon of $375!!! ($50 of it was for shippiing!!!). Needless-to-say I was enraged!!. When I phoned Nikon repair in New York they could not explain the charges and simply said someone in customer service gave me the wrong information!! I told them I wrote down everything I was told prior to sending the scanner out and that I would have NEVER agreed to send it knowing it would cost me now $450 to repair something that is now not worth more than $500!!! This situation has happened to me numerous times before and I know of other professionals who have also experienced the same situation with Nikon!

When I called to speak with someone at Nikon about my situation and expressed my frustration he simply laughed at me when I said I would file a complaint with Consumer Affairs? I feel Nikon is taking advantage of us consumers, grossly underestimating repair costs and then slamming us with outrageous bills once they have the product in their possession and there is nothing we can do about it! I was lied to about the estimate coersed to send it t the repair facility and now I am stuck.

I refuse to pay this estimate and now they refuse to send the product back without my paying the $50 shipping fee!!

• Er
    Eril Nov 10, 2008

My problem was with woodland hills (CA). They took my working battery of d200, gave me a malfunctioning one, and gave me hard time for me to take a good battery. Took about 7 weeks. There is one pure ### (guy) there with cutting my sentences etc. and one lady who lies about the status. "we will call you back" thing was going on.
    I can not even find the number to complaint on nikon, so ### Nikon. I guess as always, if the universe hits you, you suffer. You get the %1 broken ###, you suffer.
    I WILL find that number, cause I am pissed. ###ing my wallet ($220 to change a $60 piece) is something else, disrespect to my face is another.

• Jp