Nikeyour management

B Sep 05, 2018 Review updated:

To Whom it May Concern.
9/5/18
I have owned several pair of your shoes over the years, and currently have 4 pair in my closet. Two pair of these shoes are the best shoes I have ever worn. However, because you have chosen to elevate someone like Colin Kaepernick to be the face of your product, I am forced to do away with those shoes and buy some other kind. I would normally give my old shoes to charity, so someone who has none would get use from them, however I will destroy these, because I refuse to advertise for you. I understand that it is your business and you can run it in what ever manner you would like, and that is true. It is also my money that I spend to buy your shoes and I can spend however I choose, and I choose not to give it to you. I will also encourage like minded folks to do the same.

Upset in Arkansas, and owner of shoes I cannot wear.

Bo Harvey

• Updated by Bo Harvey · Sep 05, 2018

To Whom it May Concern.
    9/5/18

Upset in Arkansas, and owner of shoes I cannot wear.

Bo Harvey

• Po
    Pops F Sep 05, 2018

Amen!

• Ha
    Had enough!!!! Sep 05, 2018

I also have Nike shoes in my closet will not wear again nor buy anymore products. Maybe if Kaepernick cares so much about his cause he could donate his paycheck from Nike to the people that are getting oppressed that he says he is protesting for. You guys (Nike) could have done so much better and been part of the solution and not the problem. What's up with he sacrificed all? NOT!!! that is demeaning to the people and the families that have lost loved ones protecting our country . Feed up in Colorado!!! I encourage everyone to boycott Nike and dare Colin Kaepernick to put his money where his mouth is and donate the money to a good cause. Be a doer - just do it!!! that is what your ad should have said and done something worthwhile for humanity. not whined about him getting booted from the nfl b/c he isn't any good...