Nextdoor — a person scammed me of £200
I have just been scammed. I paid a next door person who I was buying a phone from and I sent him the money and he has disappeared. Can I track him down from this app at all? How do you verify that people are in fact your neighbours and not people scamming and passing through? Why does it ask me to make this complaint 359
Characters otherwise it won't be seen? ???
More Nextdoor Complaints & Reviews
- Nextdoor.com - locked out of my own account 
- Nextdoor.com - the lack of customer support is absolutely disgusting!
- Nextdoor.com - censorship / failure to protect victims 
- Nextdoor.com - suspicious users 
- Nextdoor - nextdoor does not allow problem neighbors to be removed 
- Nextdoor - racist posts; posted photos of a minor
- Nextdoor - stay away
- Nextdoor.com - name change/religion
- Nextdoor.com - I hate this website!
- Nextdoor - keep getting blocked on next door app after I just got back on and all I did was post about dogs?