New York Sports Club [NYSC]customer service

M Jun 24, 2019

The general manager of this club is terrible. I was incorrectly charged a higher monthly rate. When I contacted this club, they agreed per email to reimburse me the overage that I paid. It's been about 6 months and I still have not received the refund. I call the gym regularly to speak with Grigor Puleri and he is either out or busy. He does not return my calls of emails. One time I did reach him, I explained my situation and he said he was going to work on resolving it and would get back to me. That was about 2 months ago. I continue to call the gym and leave messages, but he does not call me back. This is unacceptable.