New Future Management Consultancy DubaiFake Agency Dubai

There is a total fake agency in Dubai named New Future Management Consultancy. Many of the Job Seekers lost their money and time with this agency. They will give very nice ad on News Papers to attract Job Seekeers.

More New Future Management Consultancy Dubai Complaints & Reviews

• Gu
    Gulfam Jan 11, 2012

Dubai Gate Near Buhera Chornish and Millinum Hotel Opposet Madena Market, Totally Fraud, , ll take 300 AED and say Refundable and will take a signature on Application farm where its written as Service charges not refundable, So, after specified time when there, ll be no job then they, ll say the service charges not refundable, and here Police can, t do because u have already signature on farm.

• Pa
    PakiBenchot Nov 01, 2011

Hi All, Please don't believe those people who wrote about the getting jobs through these consultancies they are also the members of that fake gang, EXP: micheal 22, ravi krishan etc etc..
    Don't beleive anybody Dubai Gate Consultancy in Sharjah is Fake. Don't pay any amount to them, they pretend to get you job but do nothing. My request to all please do advise the people to go through the consultancy where no money is charged. And the consultancy people will tell you first that they dont charge anything from the applicant. It's the comapny who pay them as per their agrement.

• Um
    umairzaman Sep 28, 2011

hey guys. i am another victim of New Future as i didn't read these complains before i left for interview. Me and my wife both went for interview and some indian girl took our interview and all of sudden offered 6500 aed for DU. and then she asked me for 100 aed each for registration fee. I paid her 100 aed instead of 200 aed and said i will pay rest of it when i will come back for final interview. she said ok. came back home and searched this company and found out that this company is fraud. But anyway i went back for final interview and there was another guy from same office as HR Manager starting taking the interviews . He took time and spent more than half an hour to take our final interview and asked me for 400 Aed each as he will give us confirmation letter from the company. I told this guy to f*** off and told him that his company is fake and he is just looting people . He started giving me excuses that other companies want to reduce my price that's why they have complains against me. I didn't pay him another penny and said when i get a job then i will pay him . when i walked out, i saw a lot of poor people sitting there to be the next victim. I tried and took couple of people out of there and told the story but the other foreigners stayed back and i was felling bad for them.. Don't know why police not taking actions against them.. Beware of NEW FUTURE MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY AND HUMAN RESOURCE...

and i have payed 1oo dhs and after 300 dhs

Ali 319 May 17, 2011

hello dear New Future Managemment in Dubbai Qussais near Emirat Driving institute is totalyy Faked and they r mother ###er, ### holeeee ### r there just looting the innocent peoples pls dont trust on this agency and other like that plsssssssssss and complaint agaisnts ther to police

Pinky Tolentino Mar 25, 2011

I can't help myself to comment even giving my real name. If there is government agency here in Dubai that would help to put down all these people and punish I will help. I can still recognise them and the place where they were conducting everything. But I guess, people like these are "nomadic". They keep on transfering different places to another to get new victims.

Pinky Tolentino Mar 25, 2011

I am sure Mr. Ravi is pretending not one of them...He is hired in this company. If they are not sure to give job, they shouldn't have to ask money even for processing. They are accumulating applicants fees for their monthly salary. SHAMELESS PEOPLE!

Pinky Tolentino Mar 25, 2011

I first came here in Dubai with a tourist visa, hard for me to get a job it was ramadan. I saw the adds on the newspaper, they instructed me how to get to their place to give cv and on the spot interview. The statement written above is definitely true. A fat lady with grey contact lenses on an empty table, wall printed nothing, all empty, only make up kit on her table. She asked 100 dhs for processing. After few days, they asked me to report because I am already hired. They are 5 fake staffs I met. The "Manager" has long hair, showed me folder with my docs. He said that since I chose to work at Abu Dhabi, someone will call me for a training and will start right away. But before I have to give 300 for the documents. I waited, no calls until I was trying to call them for the follow-ups but they will just transfer the line to another line until it will turn to busy tone. I had hard times when i first came here in UAE and they dont have mercy. I hope they will realize and will stop doing these things to poor people who are trying to look for a job to live. It's too late for me to realized that it's a fake agency. I still have the copies of the reciept and reference card from them.

• Mu
    muhammed bhasher kerala Mar 14, 2011

I went there for an interview as told by a lady over phone...i saw the ad from gulf news...the whole atmosphere looked fake and people tooo...it was located in sultn building, opp emirates driving school, floor no 1 room 103.they demand me 1oo dhms...i was doubtful but unfortunately i paid the amount becoz she told that the job is sure for me and come after 3 days...i came home and checked on google search...then only i found sooo many complaints about this agency... this agency cheet me don't go there, not paid many, so many advertisment give gulf today news paper in futher management consultancy so never don't go recutment consultancy in uae this my reguestfor you...

job hunt Mar 03, 2011

dubai gate management consultancy ...[censor]ers... those [censor]ers took 400 dhs from me ... noor is a poorimol who collected cash from me...
    there are 4 more [censor]es and 3 or 4 mother [censor]ers... bledy [censor] holes...
    they had given ad in gulf news as alnader oil and gas company... [censor]ing [censor]es...

• Az
    Azad Dec 20, 2010

If someone hunt IT job with Dubai Gate Agency. A [censor] guy will interview you. He said his name is Rashid. He introduced me as Dubai Gate HR manager. He is about 28-30 years old. He look like a gay and he used some facial cream on his face as well.
    ( They used to advertise computer networking (LAN, WAN) related job advertisement on newspaper like Classified . They said they need 8 positions. No Experiences required. No Charges from candidates. something like that... ) Normally They want to attract IT job seekers with no experiences. If someone contact with Dubai Gate for IT positions. He (Rashid )will definitely interview you. He know about Microsoft, Cisco . So most people believe him as he is a genuine interviewer. After That he will ask for money to confirm the job somethings like 200 - 400 Dhs & Registration fee . I was a victim of dubai gate and I had lost 500 Dhs.
    ****DEFINITELY FAKE DUBAI GATE...******

• Mo
    Mooneeng Dec 12, 2010

This agency are still open despite all the complaints last year.. CAN ANYBODY DO SOMETHING TO STOP THEM FROM CHEATING THE POOR JOB SEEKERS??? My friend became their new victim, good thing he just paid 50 dirhams coz now the agency called him again and told him to come to their office because there's a company who's interested in hiring him and he needs to pay 400.. My friend asked them what's the name of the company, they cannot even say any company.. what kind of people are this?? PLEASE... ANYBODY...DO SOMETHING TO STOP THEM..

• Fo
    fool_fool Oct 08, 2010

u only 100 even though i kno that its fake agency i paid 400... those ###s said the job is garenteed whn thy get moneyy.. and talking something difrnt whn i confront them...

• Dr
    DrSimi Sep 26, 2010

I have reported about it online to Dubai police. So just hoping they would do something about it and help those less fortunate people from losing their money in this fake agency.
    Please report your case here also to Dubai Police -- https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/secure/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A53

• De
    decepticon Sep 25, 2010

hi guys, wateva all of of u hav stated here is true, new future management, dubai gate, foreigners management, aidy al mahira formerly known as al qabas international are all the same companies run by da same ppl. dis is a [censor]ing family business tat they r doing. killing poor ppl and living on their hard earned money. we shud all get together n [censor] these ppl

• Bi
    BijuBALAN Sep 19, 2010

Hi ihave very bad experiance with new future consultance they collect 400dhs from me afterwards no response
    from there side, if i call always they are telling different stories, first they told we will call next monday, then they told we will call after ramdan, after they told they required male staff, finaly they told after ramdan companies in jabel ali not yet open.all most all gvt companied opened on after eid days, this people are cheating poor people, and making money simply, i am going to fight them leagally, money not a problem, if i will sit quit they will kill again poor people if anybody want to contact me [protected]

• So
    sonu patel Sep 18, 2010

• Am
    Amaan.s Aug 09, 2010

I am totally disagree with the people who r taking favor of these mother [censor]er fraud consultancy people. I believe those people who are writing favorable comments also doing fraud with the same consultancy may be they work as an agent for them who knows... .The fact is I also came on visit very first time for 2 month. I saw so many job vacancy in Gulfnews & khaleeftimes classified column. I phoned them they said come to our office along with your detailed CV. Location: SHARJAH ROLLA Named AL NEJOOM AL TESAAH MANAGEMENT CONSULTATION, ROTANA HOTEL OPPOSITE ROTANA HOTEL, ATLAS MALL BUILDING( SAME BUILDING OF ATLAS MALL). There is one slim lady with brown eyes sitting next to the entrance the [censor] . As I am looking for inventory controller job and do have experience in sultanate of oman for the same 6 years they asked me nothing by seeing my cv she said you will deserve this job. We can help you to get same job from one of our client company located in dubai. Your 1st interview will be with our Hr. manager the [censor] then final interview the client company Hr. manager you don’t worry only thing is we to forward this CV. For doing this you need to pay us 200/- dirhams now. With in 8 day you will get 2nd interview call from us. We will guide where to go. I paid and same time to that [censor]. Then I went to that [censor] who called himself that consultancy manger he also told me same thing that lady said. Then I left from them. After 8 days nothing happened. Even they r not responding on phone also so, I decided to go directly. I went there she said manager is not available come day after. All the way I came from Abu dhabi to sharjah 2 times but nothing happened Like this they passing time I fedup by calling those [censor] & [censor]es. I lost my 200/- dirhams along my precious time.

My request to all the friend who are job seeking not to go those mother [censor]er. Instead of going there apply directly to company or go for walk and interviews. If you have capability & experience
    You will definitely get job. Atlast I applied directly and got the job in dubai. So, don’t pay any single fils to any consultancy . Because if the hiring company is paying amount to consultancy if that conultancy is genuine. Simple Funda to know the consultancy is fraud or not. Is………..if the asked money even for registration that is 100% fake and fraud pls keep this in mind. BEST of LUCK.
    Your unknown friend from INDIA ..Greater HYDERABAD(Amaan Saeed).

• Re
    Remya nair Jul 25, 2010

Beware of another new future management in dubai opposite emirates driving school.
    they will demand 200dhs as registration fees. after 3 days they will call u again and your cv is very
    interesting if u want to go ahead means pay 300dhs again.After that they did'nt give any answer

• Mr
    mr.poor Jul 19, 2010

people i have a suggestion i am one of you but i never allowed them to get any single cents from me. how about we organize a union that the mere goal is to put in jail in these agencies, we organize a meeting for all of those victims and then we plan how to do it legally, i presume that asking help from local authority would help much to put in jail this heartless agencies. if u are interested just contuct me email me this add; [email protected]

thanks!

I cant do this alone peolple i need you to fight with me not only for the money and time weve already lost because of these godless agencies but also for those potential victims for this people.

we do this not only for ourselves or for those future victims of these companies but also for doing what is right, and what is oght to do.

• Vn
    Vnadsouza Jun 23, 2010

I called them a while ago and found it very strange. Receptionist was aweful. unprofessional. asked a few questions about her agency and she hung up. Then I call a mobile number [protected]. Wassim was his name.
    He insisted that I visit them personally with my CV. I asked if I could possibly send my CV to his email address to see if there is anything suitable that they can specifically offer. They firmly refused. After which I google searched for Dubai gate consultancy and found this website. I am really thankful for all the comments above which has saved me from a possible day light loot!

• Wi
    wini Jun 09, 2010

For everyone's information, employment agencies are paid by the company for whom they are recruiting. So why are they making the candidates pay an amount. It is their job for which they are already paid by the company for whom they are doing the recruiting. If anyone charges money then there is something to doubt. And the way they are so eager for you to pay just is proof that they are just waiting to pounce on their commissions. Plus they give no receipts.
    So I suggest that apply to only those where companies directly give ads or at least give reliable email. You can know from the email also. Just google the email id for eg. if its [email protected] etc. just google dubaiexpo and u will also know about company if it is there.

• Es
    ESCAPER May 31, 2010

Dear All,

Thanks for GUIDING the people/jobseekers --By the grace of ALLAH(Swt) have protected not only ME but also each & everyone those who are about to go for this company.

Let your service be longed.

HATS off to everyone who shared their thoughts (but its so VULGOR but then i know its your Heart Pain--no problem get relaxed --deftly ALLAH(Swt) will make EASE of our problems ASAP.

Wbr
    A Great ESCAPER (from this company).

• Mu
    mushaid May 16, 2010

dubai gate [censor]ing campany plz plz dont go this campany ..big [censor]ing campany..only thay all aharmi people...working...there some [censor]ing girls exe holl also there.con:[protected]..only for [censor]..she will take 200..anther [censor]ker inside interviewer he will take 300..axe holl manager.inside anther black fat lady...thay all big fackers plz plz plz plz plz dont go ther...

• Mi
    missionbravo May 11, 2010

this is fake company, they are big cheaters, I paid Dhs 500 but didnt get any job yet, its about a month to wait

animated May 03, 2010

Dubai Gate Managment is a total fake company. Recruiters have no idea who they are hiring, totally ignorant. speak bad english, look stupid... And there is this pakistani girl Noor ( I believe the name is also fake) from islamabad... she is really stupid. As soon as asked me to pay 100 dh. I took my CV back from her and said YOU ARE A SCAM, I WILL COMAPLIN and walked out. I was bittered, they waisted my time and possible dreams...

They should go to Jail...

mArA_22 Apr 07, 2010

DUBAI GATE MANAGEMENT -101% FAKE!!!- THEIR OFFICE IN LOCATED IN SHARJAH AT THE TOP OF CARREFOUR EXPRESS.. I WAS INTERVIEWED BY THIS LADY WEARING ABAYA AS IF SHE'S RESPECTABLE.. SHE ASK ME HOW MUCH IS MY EXPECTED SALARY AND I TOLD HER AT LEAST 6000DHS, I WAS SO SURPRISED WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT MY BASIC SALARY WILL BE 6, 500 PLUS ACCOMODATION AND TRANSPO. ACTUALLY I LAUGHED AFTER HEARING THAT FROM HER, JUST A COMMON SENSE OBVIOUSLY SHE'S TRYING TO ATTRACT ME WITH THAT PACKAGE.. THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT I NEED TO FILL UP THIS FORM-IT'S LIKE A FOLDER WITH THE PAPERS INSIDE..BUT BEFORE SHE ASK ME 100DHS-TO FILL UP THE FORM I NEED TO PAY 100DHS??? THANKS GOD, I HAVE AN INSTINCT, I TOLD THIS LADY I DON'T HAVE MONEY THAT TIME. AND THIS IS THE MOST FUNNIEST PART.. SHE TOLD ME "OK I'LL LET YOU FILL UP THE FORM BUT YOU WILL SEND 100 LOADS TO MY MOBILE AT 6:45PM OR ELSE WE WILL NOT PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION...HAHAHAHA... WHAT A POOR LADY SHE IS.. SO I FILLED UP THE FORM WHILE THINKING TO PLAY TRICK WITH HER ALSO ..AT 6:45 SHARP SHE'S CALLING ME BECAUSE I DID NOT SEND THE LOAD.. MAYBE SHE CALLED ME 3 TIMES.. GOOD FOR HER.. SO GUYS PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS AGENCIES PLEASE.. OHHH I

• Th
    the_champ Mar 28, 2010

My friends, also beware of Core Elements HR, office # 2309, 23rd floor, Grosvenor Tower, same tower as Noor Islamic Bank, Shaikh Zayed Road.

There is a woman there Afshan Shaikh, she will interview you and go over your previous experience, but all thats ###. Then she will say that "this is exactly what our client needs but we need to rebuild your CV as per the clients requirements and it will cost Dhs 300"

these people are just there to cheat and deceive desperate jobseekers who would do anything to secure a job.

If genuine agencies are contacting you for interviews then they will give an appointment for a fixed time instead for "anytime on so and so date".
    Also, they will not ask you to bring your resume/CV, they will print it themselves.

If you have been cheated by any of these agencies, then rest assured, these ppl will get the taste of their own medicine some day or the other. this is life.

All the best.

jamshad Mar 21, 2010

hy dubai gate management consultency is fake agency.in the agency there 6 rooms.in front room some girls are siriing and they are making fool to the peple.they are using fake names.they are familier with the names of kiran, sara.shubnam, fatim and so on.
    his owener re from egypt.his name is ahmad he is young ###ing gay.they are two ahmad's they are ### and they ### those girls who sit in there office.
    even those girls whi are sitting in the they are working on commisin 1o AED per case...
    the gay who have long here he is also ### dn son of ###..they charge the amount but they do nothinggggggggggggggggggggggg..
    if any body want to take bak his money just go there and shouttttt..they are basically bulshit peple they are scared so go and shout and take ur money bakkk.

• Da
    dasprakash Mar 15, 2010

What is the use of complaining, do you think people still had not complained about it, i have written to Gulf News several times, they just ignore the mails and calls and still post their add in classifieds .
    we are from different countries but we still try our best to get these ### holes out off Dubai and UAE but without the locals support we cant do much . If one person complaint they might not consider it, but if all of you complaint, something or the other would happen . UAE government please take necessary action, its our hard earned money, its our months and months of sweat . For many people AED 500 might not be a huge amount and they consider to remain silent . But for people like me its a huge ammount .

safu Mar 11, 2010

Hi 3ezzu Fa5ar

I'm totally agree with u, rather making on the comments on web, some one should take up this matter with ministry of economy, then they will take the action against this company, Poor job seeker cannot do any thing bcs they are concentrating to find the job also this company managment is totaly local people.

Nice to see comments from one local guy

thx
    Mohamed

• 3e
    3ezzu Fa5ar Mar 11, 2010

Salam,

Well, Iam not a victim but my friend is same like u guyz, however if you really wana Sui this company then stop just posting the comments and go to next level. Iam a local guy and I can help u people by showing you the legal way to file law suit against that Fat lady "LINA".

P.S: Never lose your payment receipt done in the New Future.

Salam.

• Mn
    MNIK Mar 07, 2010

hello Mr kumar you are not sure how much money you have paid to them, in the first comment you have said you paid them 500 and in the second letter you are saying that you have paid 700, do you think that we all are fools LIKE YOU.if you are working with them and you are getting paid well and good.dont ever try to fool any of the poor guys any more.most important is what even after you got the job you are still checking for the complaints against that ###ING COMPANY.i repeat they are truley mother ###ing ### holes.TELL ALL THE ### OUT THER TO ### THEMSELVES.UNDERSTOOD.
    DONT YOU NEVER EVER TRY TO FOOL US.YOU BLODDY SWINE.MIND IT.

• Fo
    fozia Mar 07, 2010

hi...it is really cheap that these companys are fooling us..even I was fooled by a company in sharjah in al fardan center al jazeera emplyment..they told me that to register i will have to pay 100 aed and then they will find me a job..so i filled out the application.and payed 100dhs..and then he told me they will give me a call..so when days passed i got no call frm them and when i called them he would not pick up the phone at all...and that made me crazy after this company..so i decided to teach them a lesson...as it was totally unacceptable ..so i went to there office i met that guy who took 100 dhs frm me ...i told him to return my money otherwise it will be a big problem for u n ur company...i demanded an explanation frm him for all this...he was a bit scared...first he did not wanted to return my money in anycase..then i told him that i will report u to police..as it is not the matter od 100 dhs..it is the matter of fraud..finally he went out to his other stupid staff...and came back and gave me 100 dhs...so i would suggest u to go and fight for this nonsense they r fooling us...do not go alone ...go with and friend...and give them a few warnings that u r going to police and other complain center and i m sure u will get ur money back ..if not u take police ...but in any case do not spare them...ok

• Is
    isurvivedubai Mar 06, 2010

ravi -> sushal -> michael ->to whoever... lol... i pity these scammers...

• Is
    isurvivedubai Mar 06, 2010

funny kumar.j!

• Ku
    (kumar.j) Feb 23, 2010

hi every body i had the same experirnce that u went through. i thought this company New Future is fake becouse i they took from me 700 dhrs. 200 dhrs for registration and 500 dhrs for confirmation for the job, i didnt hear from them for 2 weeks and i thought that they cheated me but i was wrong they called me and i got a job i didnt believe my self coz i was depressed and i was in a need for job but i got the job, and im sorry for all the bad words that i said for the new future company. im not telling that all the companies are true maybe there are many of them who cheats people coz my friend had an experience for one of them in sharjah but im thankfull for this company who gave me a job and i wish that all u guys will get a job becouse i know the feeling for some one who is in need for a job. thank you all and good luck

• Ku
    (kumar.j) Feb 23, 2010

hello all, i totally disagree with u all my name is kumar i went to New Future managment seeking for a job and i paid 200 then after 2 days i paid 300 dhrs for job confiirmation, they told me in 2 days i will have the job, but i didnt have it in 2 days it took 12 days till i got the job. maybe it took them time but atleast i got a job and as u know all now adays its very hard for some one to get a job in U.A.E, so why u people are saying bad things about those companies maybe ur time didnt come yet, becouse of this company i have now a job and i hope you will have urs as soon as possible.

• Po
    poor job seekers like me Feb 23, 2010

dear job seekers please dont pay this fraud parties any money before giving job confirmation from the main company.National Employement Management and Consultancy, umm al quwain, sharjah.they put ads on news paper and call the job seekers and take 100dhrs frome them as registration fees, and call the person after a day to pay 300dhs for job confirmation.all the people sitting there are fake, they are payed for to act like a ###.