Menu
CB Total Quality Logistics

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Total Quality Logistics

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Total Quality Logistics. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Total Quality Logistics.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Total Quality Logistics's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Total Quality Logistics, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Total Quality Logistics. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
10:45 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In July, our company pulled a trailer (tractor trailer) for this company, TQL Logistics. The trailer was dropped at the location and photos provided of no damage to the trailer. Now, 3 months later, their "claims" department has sent us an invoice for over $800 stating we caused damage to two tires on the trailer. Our company has an impeccable safety record...

View 0 more photos
Read full review of Total Quality Logistics
ComplaintsBoard
R
7:31 am EST

Total Quality Logistics I wasted a lot of time because of huge amount of loads and no one paid me for it

I have worked for Total Quality Logistics. I have worked every day and after a month I found out that the managers sent me to one broker, who didn’t tell that he had a lot of loads on Friday. Also, it took a lot of time to load and unload it, and I wasted my time on Friday and no one paid me for it. I already complained about it, but the managers still didn’t solve this issue. I like this job, but I am not ready to waste time and don’t get payment.

Read full review of Total Quality Logistics and 1 comment