New Future Management Consultancy DubaiCheating Job Seekers

They are trapping job seekers by giving falls promises and documents and are taking money AED 500 – 1000 as their commission. Then they will say come next week. On the next week they will tell you the Company which supposed to hire you stopped all the HR activities temporarily. ‘Once it recommence we will inform you accordingly’

Many people lost their money and time. They threaten people who are going with complaint.

More New Future Management Consultancy Dubai Complaints & Reviews

• Sh
    Shajith Nov 11, 2009

I have had same experience with this agency 6months back. I send complaint to Dubai Labour but no action has been taken so far.

• Ka
    Kailash.kuttan Nov 12, 2009

dears i think this is might be some individual cases happened with some of us as job seekers but me my self the experience i had with them it was completely successful although it took them some time but i went though several interviews till i got the offer where am doing a good job. in the other hand we cant blame the management consultancies and the employment services companies for failing with some candidates as the market is flooded with experienced people from every where while the vacancies is open in the market decreasing to the lowest limits as will as employer is looking for the best experiences with the lowest possible salaries.

• Am
    amir321 Nov 18, 2009

yes this is totally mother ###er consultancy. they are asking money from the poor and needy people. infact when u visit them u can judge that there is no professional personnel and no professional evironment. they are all big mother ###er there in this consultancy(in Diera Dubai Renault Building).
    please avoid to consult them.

chachan Nov 24, 2009

mother ###ing ###.iam sure there will be one day i can see them all in the jails.please any of you dont pay them even a single bucks

Jameskumarokam Dec 07, 2009

They asked me money but I refused. without any interview or any discussion they promised me a job with AED 7000.00 Salary. I told them first give the job then I will pay your commission.

COMPL NEW FUTURE DUBAI Dec 11, 2009

ASK THEM TO ### THEM SELFS.PLEASE DONT PAY THEESE MOTHER###ERS EVEN ONE BUCKS, WHICH WE HAVE EARNED BY SHREADING OUR BLOOD AND MEAT.HOW I WISH THAT I WILL NOT SEE THEM AGAIN, IF I WILL SEE THAT MOTHER###ING ###, THATS IT SHE WILL EGT HER ### POUNDED.LETS REGISTER A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM IN THE POLICE...IF SOME BODY IS READY PLEASE REPLY TO ME...

THEY ARE MOTHER###ING ###S AND BLOODY ###

COMPL NEW FUTURE DUBAI Dec 11, 2009

IMAGINE HOW MANY OF THEM PAID THEM ALREADY AND HOW MANY OF THEM ARE REALLY GOING TO TAKE TIME CHECK ABOUT THE IN THE INTERNET AN ALL, ONKY A FEW RIGHT, SO WE ARE THOSE FEW, THINK ABOUT THE THOUSANDS THOSE WHO LOST THIER MONEY AND TIME.AND HOW MANY OF THEM YOU THINK THAT REALLY COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM, S IT MEANS THOSE ###ERS REALLY MADE A GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY WITH THE POOR PEOPLES BLOOD, I REALLY WISH THAT THERE WILL BE A DAY WHEN WE ALL WILL GET A CHANCE TO SLAPPPPPPPPP THEIR FACE AND SPIT ON THEIR MOUTH...

COMPL NEW FUTURE DUBAI Dec 11, 2009

MR KHAILASH.KUTTAN, IF YOU GOT A JOB THOUGH THIS AGENCY WHY DID YOU OPEN THE SITE WHICH CONTAINS ONLY COMPLAINTS AGAINST THEMHOW SURE ARE YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM WHO IS WORKING FOR THIS COMPANYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Al
    Ali Rizvi Dec 13, 2009

Not Only these but there are many others also doing the same. You can find them in classifide of Gulf News every Day. One company in Shj near Rolla also doing the same.
    Cheating the people ...What the Authorities are Doing???

• Ar
    AR Burdubai Dec 19, 2009

Dear All,

I am also a victim of this ###ing agency. I would like to report my incident to Dubai Police. If anybody would like to join for a common pettiton, please let me know.

Thanks & regards,
    AR

• Cl
    cloud10 Feb 10, 2010

Al Aidy Al Mahirah consultancy in Sharjah also is in the same league.

NEVER pay these people any money, even if they are ready to give you an offer letter. They might seem very professional and tell you that if you don't pay the advance amount then the other CVs will be considered, who have paid.

They will call you again, ask for more money, sometimes even take you to another place in Jebal Ali and show you as if you can get a job.

AL AIDY AL MAHIRAH agency in Sharjah is a cheater. Don't fall their prey.

Make sure you remember this:

NO AGENCY SHOULD TAKE MONEY FROM A CANDIDATE. THEY SHOULD DIRECTLY DEAL WITH THE CLIENT. THIS IS AS PER THE UAE LABOR LAW.

• 22
    22222222 Feb 20, 2010

Even v received a call from them and went but its true Office is in Un proffessional way with unproffessional ppl, , , , , and imaging without any interview of my job experience, , , she Ms. Samanthi directly gone into the package they offer ans asked me to pay some amount for their file charges.We confirmed with her is there any other interviews with the clients they said no everything final we go there and get offer letter...

And howcome an agency or a client will offer such a good package without an interview ... I feel the comments are true ... anyone who face such kinda of experience with these people beware and please do somthing to stop them ...

• Aj
    AJSajs Mar 13, 2010

Same thing happned to me and two of my frnds, they paid 500 AED eacand i paid 200 AED, this is bull ###, ppl say that UAE there is no crime and that its a safe country. Bull ###, , whatis the labour authorties doing about this??

• Re
    Reddi Mar 16, 2010

I had submitted complaints about the New future before the authorities 7 month back. Also informed Gulf News. Nothing happend so far!!

• Dr
    DrSimi Sep 26, 2010

I too ended up falling into their trap and paid 100dhs as a registration fee. But I was shocked when they called me for an job offer but before that they wanted 300dhs. Thank God I checked about them online and found this webpage. Obviously, I didnt go to them again.

I live in Abu Dhabi and it would be tough for me to go to Dubai police station and report about it. But I have reported about it online to Dubai police. So just hoping they would do something about it and help those less fortunate people from losing their money in this fake agency.
    Please report your case here also to Dubai Police -- https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/secure/english/e_services.jsp?Page=A53

• Dr
    [email protected] Sep 27, 2011

OK so i paid dem a 100 bux and they are asking fr 400 more i had a fight wid dem and they said they will deduct out of my first salary so giving interviews doesnt harm me anymore DOES IT??