NCB Auto Leasingmy lease car.

R

From the ncb bank of Riyadh had collected my car due to the payment due. the informed me to collect the car after your payment .but I paid all my due amount.afer that the told your car is no approved .so the ncb bank won't give your car. the contract will be closed for the month of February 2017, 2nd. I need my car back and I will be regular in payment.kindly reply me.if any decision was taken from ncb bank.
stany
[protected]@gmail.com

• Si
    Sijo Cheriyan Dec 30, 2018

I requested transfer of my car to other customer and he submitted all documents and paid down payment.. After 10 days still not approved from jeddah.. According to the ncb lease office.. My mob number [protected]