navixarProduct not received

I sent for the Navixar pill that helps you loose 15 pounds the first week. Check was mailed on 9/14/09 and was cashed on 09/21/09. As instructed, I wrote check out to N.W.L.S but I have a copy of the front and back of my check showing someone included CBC Direct in the pay to the order of. The check was cashed by CBC Direct and deposited in Montreal Quebec. the check was in the amount of $69.95. Have I been scamed? If so, who can I contact about this?

More navixar Complaints & Reviews

kalani Oct 27, 2009

I too, sent a check ordering this product. After 3 weeks I begin calling the toll free number, with no response. Now it's been 3 months... without a doubt this is a HUGE SCAM.

kalani Oct 27, 2009

This is a TOTAL SCAM. I sent a check for this product 3 MONTHS AGO. The product was never mailed to me, I called the toll free number numerous times with no response. DO NOT SEND FOR THIS PRODUCT, ITS A SCAM.

summertime07 Oct 28, 2009

this is to notify you that summertime07 has finally received the product navixar in the mail. Hopefully it is not a sugar pill. I am retired and due to a serious illness have gained weight. I will let you know in a week any favorable or unfavorable result of this pill.

• Cw
    cwinwv Nov 05, 2009

I purchased this product and it did not work for me. I received a mailing from the company and read everything they sent and decided to give it a try. I started out with one pill a day and when I did not lose weight I started taking two a day. My husband also took the product. Unfortunately neither one of us lost weight. They have a money back guarantee on the product, so I have been calling the toll free number for 2 weeks and have yet to get a hold of anyone, I keep leaving messages and they do not call back.

I am sorry to say I think we have all been scammed.

summertime07 Nov 10, 2009

Well people, it has been over a week and the product guaranteed a loss of 15 lbs. I have not lost any weight. I am taking this product along with the flyer to the better business bureau and lodge an official complaint against NWLS. Let's not allow this company to scam anyone else. I am tired of companies taking advantage of us and will do everything in my power to stop them.

• We
    weburts Jan 18, 2010

I would like to thank summertime07 and cwinwv for sharing their experience with this product. You saved me and my daughter alot of grief. Wouldn't it be the best invention ever if this product really did what it says it will do. I was all prepared to meet my goal of a 100 pounds for this year. Looks like I'll just have to get my fat bootie up and exercise like I originally planned to do. Exercise is very healthy and good for us, however, fitting it into a busy schedule is quite difficult. This weight has to come off! God Bless both of you for sharing!

Have Blessed 2010 Year!

• Bl
    Blessed123 Jan 26, 2010

thank you for taking the time to complain, I would have spent the money for a easy way out, but I guess I to will have to get up and go.. Be Blessed and exercise.

sulblufox Feb 03, 2010

Ordered and sent check 3 weeks ago. No product. Tried to call toll free number on their contact menu and got a French response. No English. I don't speak French. This is a BIG FRAUD. We can kiss our money goodbye.

silblufox

• Db
    dburg Feb 16, 2010

I too sent a check and it was cashed promptly in Canada even tho the co is in Fla. I wish I had done a google search and found this information before I ordered. I too cant get anyone to call me back or answer emails or letters. oh well - live and learn I guess!! i too also filed a complaint with the BBB in Fla to see if there is any way to get a refund that way.

Karma is going to get you! Feb 18, 2010

NWLS You Think Your So Clever and can get away with taking our money Well YOU ARE WRONG There is a this thing in this world called KARMA! You may not believe in it because you can't see it, smell it or even touch it but it is there. It is sorta like the wind you can feel it and that tells us it is real and there. Hey I just might lose the weight because I am on a mission to get our money back Never tick a fat man off!!!

• Ki
    Kim063 Feb 24, 2010

I too bought this product with no weightloss. It seemed like it took forever to receive the product, but after numerous emails I finally received it. Please respond with any info that you might receive from the BBB on how to stop this company from scamming others. Wouldn't it be great if we could get refunds!!!

• Ph
    PHYLLIS WAGONER Feb 25, 2010

I TOO HAVING RECIEVED MY PRODUCT, THEY CASHED MY CHECK A MONTH AGO GUESS I WANT GET IT EITHER. I SHOULD HAVE ALSO CHECK THE INTERNET BEFORE I SENT FOR IT .ADD ANOTHER 109. TO THEIR ACCOUNT

• Sh
    sher_2002 Mar 31, 2011

I know that my mother was about to spend a wod of cash on this for me. Honestly, I have had this brocher in my purse waiting for the extra money to order it for about 4 years. I am glad I decided to see if I could get online and order it on there website. It didnt show up and then I seen all these scam claims so I was like, Damn...I honestly must say i am crying because I have tried everthing and I just found out that my thiroid is in the dumps and I cant lose weight from diet and excercise. I guess I will have to wait even longer to save for waight loss surgery as it seems my only option...I want my life to begin and I want my kids to have their mom to play with while they are young...Some one help me...Have any suggestions?
    [email protected]
    Thanks summertime dude for letting me know this is nothing but crap...It hurts but I am glad I know the truth, Hopefully others will check before doing this.

• Ia
    I am MiMi Jul 19, 2016

After 2 weeks of taking Navixar I lost nothing and had terrible stomach cramps. I returned the product to both Canada (where the shipment was postmarked) and Florida where the Company Service Dept is located. I have signed Certified receipts that they received the shipment back to them HOWEVER, I have never received a refund. They do not answer the telephone except with a recorded message that says they are sooooo popular their shipments are delayed. I have left several messages but no return calls. This product is definitely a scam and so are the people with the web site.