National Seating and MobilityCustomer Service

These Scammers "take the cake!!" I'm so sick and tired of their unethical buisness practices I wish I could "go postal" on them. They never provided me with a price list, bilked me for a thousand dollars and now don't even answer my calls!! I've written letters to their coporate office and even thier customer service supervisor. Nothing now. All they did was overcharge me, take my money and now ignore me!! Everybody beware of Carlos Rogriguiez, Delana Larson and Anthony Nunez!! These three sales people at National Seating and Mobility are WRONG!! Money hungry, blood sucking, liars that feed on the weak for thir own personal gain. They can care less for the patient!! Absolutely Terrible help!!

• Qu
    Quadruplegic Oct 14, 2016

Yea the sales guys who are suppose to get you the best "medically suitable" wheelchair/equipment just try to get you in and out!
    I needed some wheelchair equipment and my doctor sent in the order to DME, I received the equipment, but found that my wheelchair had bigger problem so I told salesmen Tony Nunez and he replied "Sorry I'm going on vacation I'll put in the order when I get back!" WHAT THE HELL!??
    Really?? I'm a quadriplegic and you r too lazy to put in the paper work on stuff I need !! BS!
    Stay away from the Slick Fast talking Tony Nunez! Switch to another rep if you want a person who really cares!

• Tj
    TJ Gomez Nov 21, 2012

National seating and mobility in the Chicagoland area office is no better. Their system is set up in such a way that the consumer has to do all the legwork to find out how their case is being processed. No one is willing to call or communicate with the customer and less the customer initiates a grievance. I waited for two months with no word on how my case was being processed. I got an e-mail from a sales representative telling me that everything was going to be moved forward and that the parts would be ordered in a matter of weeks. A month later I contacted the same customer service sales representative and he tells me that Medicare had denied my claim and that if I was going to get the parts that I needed I would have to pay for them out-of-pocket. I contacted Medicare and was told that no claim had ever been made from the DME provider. I was lied to. When talking to the sales person's direct supervisor I was told that there was in internal preapproval for Medicare process that denied my claim not Medicare itself. The supervisor continued to tell me that there was a 90% chance that Medicare would reject the claim and therefore they would not process my claim until I signed in advance beneficiary notice which puts the burden of financial responsibility on me to pay for the parts before they even put in a claim for Medicare. I to also try to contact the CEO of the company to get this issue resolved to no avail. This company just doesn't care, and it's infrastructure is not conducive to customer service, quality or care. I am having them send me the paperwork but was told specifically that I would need to pay for the parts before services were rendered. Depending on how much the parts cost I may not be able to afford payment for these critical parts.