National Recovery Networkrepossession of vehicle

P May 07, 2018

I hired this company to repo a late model Lexus. A friend took the car and did not want to return it. The company was very professional and friendly at first.
I talked to my friend and she returned it. National Recovery Network having my claim for four days chRged me 900. They had done very little on it. Mistakenly I went back together with this girl and she did it again and took the car and would not return it. I called National Recovery Network and was told they would apply the 900 chRge.
I sent them pictures of the person pictures of the location and did a surveillance and called American Recovery and told them where the car was and to to send someone asap. They did and got the car.
They wanted to charge me 1500 for their minor work this time and reduced it to 1100.
The pricing for what they did is unjust and a complete rip off. I talked to another company and they would have done it for 600 opposed to 2000. Don't waste your time with this company you will waste money and do most of the work yourself.