Menu
National Family Solutions
customer service contacts

National Family Solutions
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

16 complaints
5 resolved 11 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of National Family Solutions. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

+1 866 739 1683
(Customer Service)
0 0

National Family Solutions website

What category is National Family Solutions related to?

National Family Solutions is related to the Lawyers and Attorneys category.

What are the social media accounts of National Family Solutions?

What is National Family Solutions's Facebook?
Connect with National Family Solutions via Facebook at National Family Solutions

Overview of National Family Solutions complaint handling

16 National Family Solutions reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 12, 2009. The latest review I paid my $100 havent heard nothing since was posted on Feb 9, 2017. The latest complaint Fraud (Legal Services) was resolved on Feb 10, 2015. National Family Solutions has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 16 reviews. National Family Solutions has resolved 5 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with National Family Solutions?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with National Family Solutions Customer Service. Initial National Family Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for National Family Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about National Family Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with National Family Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest National Family Solutions’s complaints

C
9:57 am

National Family Solutions - I paid my $100 havent heard nothing since

I'm just a mother trying to get help for my daughter visitation agreement I spoke with troy 2/7/2017 I was told how the program worked, I agreed to do the program, I paid my $100, 2/8/2017, I was told I would get a email to start the next step, no email. I have been calling and now no one picks up my call. I was able to speak with someone until after I paid my money. I'm highly upset and I want a refund for my $100.

T
3:01 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

National Family Solutions - Divorce and my $800 plus the $100

I am not satisfied with the services I paid for. I send questions in an email to tara nixion and get no answers back half of the time she skips over the important ones and only answers what she wants! I spoke to another male on the phone named eric and he was so rude! Wouldn't let me talk ask me a question I would go to answer and he totally started talking...

P
6:36 am

National Family Solutions - Refund of money

This company is a rip off. They call you and email you constantly and then you talk to them and they act like they will help you . They feed you full of crap and then you pay them 100.00 . After they get it they tell you they are not certified Lawyers. and do not go to court with you or anything else. Just give you advice. So you tell them not to charge...