National Dealer Serviceswill not stop calling

J

A girl by the name of alexis keeps calling me her direct number is [protected]
My wife and I called them 20 times so they know what it feels like to be bothered at home please calll them at this number and tie up their lines
they swore at my wifeand were very rude we reported them to the national trade commiasion in new york state their number is [protected] call them and report them

• Mi
    MIKE Jul 24, 2008

Thanks for the info. I called them repeatedly. they will not stop calling me either.

• Te
    tenorsax999 JA Dec 27, 2018

@MIKE They repeatedly call me and harass me multiple times a day on my cell phone about their warranty program. Whenever I allow it to connect to a live person to get removed from their call list they hang up as soon as I state what I want, I try to call that number back and it says "not in service" or the number belongs to a private party. They use a fake local number - often the same exchange as mine to deceive me into thinking its a friend or family member - to disguise their true location and make themselves appear as an honest local business. These [email protected] need to be severely punished. Their deceitful nature is obvious and its hard to imagine that enough people would fall for it so they could actually pay for the telemarketing. Probably the telemarketers get paid nothing but a tiny commission on their spoils... if their lucky enough to get somebody to pay their outrageous prices.

Janet bliss May 23, 2019

@tenorsax999 JA What is their number because when they call me the number they call from is not in service when I call it back

@Janet bliss Nevermind I see it

• Ju
    julieblue Oct 08, 2019

@tenorsax999 JA same thing happening to me ... I call back and no number exists. They ask about my service warranty and when I tell them to tell me for what car of mine - they say they can't tell me. They KEEP calling... ugh

• Ko
    Koolgrammie67 Oct 09, 2019

@Janet bliss They Spoof! They pic up a private residence's phone number and call you from that. Its impossible to block these evil SOB. I am notifying the online national "do not call" registry. Hoping they will get enough complaints that they will do something. I guess I will try the BBB next.

• Ju
    julieblue Oct 10, 2019

@Janet bliss When they call me it always comes up as a different number but weird enough that it is always a number in my area code. what a bunch of scammers.

JohnnyVal67 Jan 22, 2020

@tenorsax999 JA Do you or anyone have the mailing address for this National Dealer Services? They just called me again.

Scam the Scammers Apr 04, 2020

@JohnnyVal67 Yes. Scammed one of their specialists into thinking he was about to close a juicy sale. Kept them on line for about 1/2 an hour. Hee hee ha ha, wasting their time. Don't ask about their identity too early. When the guy coughed, I acted concerned for his health and asked where he was located. He told me the truth. Ah! Got location. Next lead him to believe I was very interested in this deal. When you talk to them make sure to ask them to repeat things several times (you're old or hard of hearing). That eats alot of time. Here is their address: National Dealers Warranty Service, 2701 Harbor Blvd E-2 # 38, Costa Mesa. They do not publish their phone number but I would really like to talk to them.

Scam the Scammers Apr 04, 2020

@JohnnyVal67 National Dealers Warranty Service, 2701 Harbor Blvd E-2 # 38, Costa Mesa

dona Jul 31, 2008

I work for a family practice office and we are getting calls from them at least 10 times a day. The staff has tried many times very politely to be removed and nothing seems to be happening. We have been hung up on when we have asked to be removed from their call list and even when we have asked to speak to a supervisor, we have been hung up on.
    This company is so friggin rude and dont care how many times a day they call. I have threatened them to turn them in, and that doesnt seem to bother them at all.

Scam the Scammers Apr 04, 2020

@dona Make a complaint. Here is their address: National Dealers Warranty Service, 2701 Harbor Blvd E-2 # 38, Costa Mesa

• Ka
    Karl logan Aug 07, 2008

UGH!!!
    These &%#*! ### do the SAME thing to me--call every day, hitting the "remove from our list" does NOT work, and they hang up in your ear if you ask to stop calling.

• Ta
    Tamaria Aug 09, 2008

I am also one of the many that is daily harassed by National Dealer Services. They tell me repeatedly that they do not have to take our number off of their list. They have told me that they think it is highly funny for them to call people numerous times a day and not even sell their product just aggravate people. I finally was able to get corporate information for the extended auto warranty company and guess what, they are even worse. They just hung up on me and the calls continue. I can't find them in the BBB. What are you supposed to do?

• Se

Claims (800) 526-0929
    Claims Fax (678) 894-3548
    Fax (770) 952-9248
    [email protected]

Our main office is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time from Mondays through Fridays.

The Claims center is open from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time from Mondays through Fridays and 9:00 am to 5:30 pm on Saturdays.

Copyright © 118 Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

• Wo
    Woodrow Creed Jan 31, 2019

@seank Called them. They claim they are not "National Dealer Service" and do not make outbound sales calls.

@seank Why is their email not shown. Why is it protected. I don't understand

Joe B Aug 22, 2008

Does anyone know the Corporate Information about them?

Address
    CEO
    President
    Is National Dealer Services a dba and if so what is the name of the parent company.

I receive 4-8 calls a week from these people. I'm on the National Do Not Call Registery and have filed numrous complaints but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

I've read you can take them to small claims court requesting $500. per call after you've requested they stop. According to the article you need to document when you requested they stop calling, after that they're allowed 1 more call, after that you can sue them at figure of $500 per call at your local small claims court.

• Na
    Natebyars4 Oct 21, 2019

@Joe B Sun Path LTD
    50 braintree hill office park suite 310
    Braintree, Ma 02184

John Aug 25, 2008

When you get these unsolicited calls, report it to the FCC by filling out an online complaint form at: http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

The FCC may have to get a lot of complaints about them before they take action so keep filing complaints whenever you get their call.

Scam the Scammers Apr 04, 2020

@John They have two location in LA. Here is one of them: National Dealers Warranty Service, 2701 Harbor Blvd E-2 # 38, Costa Mesa. You can search on the LA, BBB web site for the other.

• Bi
    Bill B Sep 03, 2008

I just got another call from them. I told them the wrong year and make model of vehicle and just when I was going to give him my credit card number, I asked how he got my info and his words were stumbly but told me that he got info that my cars warranty is ending. And I told him I don't own that car and that I own a 1996 and he hung up on me. and it is at the same number above 954-623-6784

• Da
    Dan Oct 23, 2008

I've just spoken with the Florida Attorney General's office
    You can reach them at 1-850-414-3930 (I believe it's option 1 in the list).

There are multiple complaints against these companies. The gentleman at the office implied that an investigation is most likely when complaints reach a critical mass, and they can establish a pattern of abuse.

So it might be a good idea for all of you to call. This company is in fact engaged in several types of abuse:
    - Timeshares
    - Mortgages
    - Credit card scams
    - Auto warranties

I've posted a lot of the same information here:

This is the main bit of info:
    National Dealer Services of South Florida Inc.
    1104 S. Powerline Rd
    Pompano Beach FL 33069.
    954-975-6798
    954-974-5250
    954-933-4080

• St
    Stanley Charles Jan 12, 2017

@Dan Those numbers are not in service.

Scam the Scammers Apr 04, 2020

@Dan Here is another one: National Dealers Warranty Service, 2701 Harbor Blvd E-2 # 38, Costa Mesa

Jason Oct 28, 2008

They call me even though I am on the do not call list. I have requested several times to them to be removed from there call list, but still get calls from them.

Marlene Kraemer Jan 28, 2009

I canceled this policy on three occasions and have not received a check.I kept calling, and now the phone is disconnected.

• Da
    Darci Bishop Guerrein Jul 26, 2016

Contacted via phone by a telemarketer at 561-406-8364. he noted that I had ignored notifications regarding our extended warranty (which I do not have) on my 2014 nissan pathfinder. when I noted that I was not interested, the caller noted that they would just have someone show up at our home and he told me my address. this should be considered harassment or a threat by the individual.

I hung up on the individual immediately.

Jami Brown Feb 03, 2017

Mine is coming from tombstone, az I just dont answer or hangup on them

• De
    delton137 👨‍💻 Apr 12, 2017

I'm having the same problem. I have pressed the button and asked to be taken off their list numerous times and they keep calling back. They say they are the "National Dealer Service" and the number originates in Waco, Texas. I am getting calls from 1800-213-8059 and possibly other numbers

Scam the Scammers Apr 04, 2020

@delton137 👨‍💻 National Dealers Warranty Service, 2701 Harbor Blvd E-2 # 38, Costa Mesa

• Sh
    shut them down now Jul 12, 2017

They do not obey the do not call list.in my mind that equals a scammer no matter how legit the product may be or not. I will not do business with any one the does not honor the d. n. c. lists. I report every call to the do not call list. they do not honor there own do not call list if you opt. out. please do not do business with this or any other company that markets like this. if they can not market correctly how could you ever expect them to service a service plan or warranty plan properly. if you have call blocking block there calls.

• Mj
    MJ Chiepalich Aug 08, 2017

I am so sick of them calling me. I have decided to devote all of my spare time to find the source and sue and hopefully imprison ceo and all others that can be attached. I am sick of this and want to find all information possible. anyone that has any correct information about their corporate where about's, contact numbers or any other pertinent information on this company that will be useful, please reply here or my email [email protected]
    M. j. chiepalich

• Ss
    SSBixby. Aug 11, 2017

I purchased a vehicle in april 2017, and included an extended warranty in the purchase. I started getting these phone calls at the end of june, from assorted phone numbers and locations, but most recently they are coming from (555) 555-5555. I was finally able to get that they are from national dealer services, which I realize is the same thing everyone else here is getting. I have been successful in voicing a request too speak to a manager twice, but was immediately hung up on. there is an option on the recording to "press 2 to have your name removed from our call list". this is obviously bogus, as they are still calling, sometimes 3-4 times per day. obviously, the do-not-call registry means nothing to them. I think I will start using different personalities when they call - child, mentally-challenged, obscene, etc.

Scam the Scammers Apr 04, 2020

@SSBixby. Next time they call do this. Scam one of their specialists into thinking he is about to close a juicy sale. Kept them on line for about 1/2 an hour. Hee hee ha ha, wasting their time. Don't ask about their identity too early. When the guy coughed, I acted concerned for his health and asked where he was located. He told me the truth. Ah! Got location. Next lead him to believe I was very interested in this deal. When you talk to them make sure to ask them to repeat things several times (you're old or hard of hearing). That eats alot of time. Here is their address: National Dealers Warranty Service, 2701 Harbor Blvd E-2 # 38, Costa Mesa. They do not publish their phone number but I would really like to talk to them. You could pay them a personal visit and make your complaint.

• Gi
    Ginger Dano Aug 14, 2017

This outfit is definitely not legitimate. I have received numerous calls per day... the caller id almost always has my area code showing as the origination number, which, when you dial back gives a recorded message "if you would like to be placed on the do not call list for this number. press 1 now." that, obviously, alerts them to use yet another bogus number and continue their harassing calls. I feel really sorry for anyone who gets sucked in and actually contracts for their "service warranty". it's all a big scam and it appears nothing can be or is being done to stop it.

• Tr
    trebochet Aug 14, 2017

They are currently using the number 555 555 5555. this company has told government officials that they are bankrupt and out of business but have reinvented themselves by dropping interstate for the name dealer services.

• K0
    K0002 Aug 22, 2017

I have been getting the same annoying phone calls 5-6 times a day but from area code 781 (boston area) they have been exactly as you all are stating. some of the numbers are 781 298 8056, 781 488 5045, 978 817 1074, 800 255 7014, 7810 243 8552, 781 338 6578, 818 949 2876. I also get calls from 512 094 7623 - its 8:10am and they have called me 3x. how can one shut this down

• Be

Claims (800) 526-0929
    Claims fax (678) 894-3548
    Fax (770) 952-9248
    [email protected]

We got in touch with someone on the above number out of georgia. they have called numerous times. we have actually had people call us flipping out on us because the robocallers are using other peoples numbers to call people. we do not make these calls and it is very annoying.

• Be
    Bethany Mann Aug 22, 2017

@Bethany Mann The lady my husband just spoke with says they are giving out this companies name but it is not them. they said they will not call when the warranty is up. that you have to call them.

• Pi
    PissedoffP Mar 04, 2018

@Bethany Mann It may not be you, but the product you sell/service is marketed by unscrupulous telemarketers who have no good manners, and no regard for the law. (they robocall from spoofed numbers, the call cell phones, they do not identify themselves, they do not check donotcall, all of which violate the letter and spirit of the law.)
    You have access to who these people are, and still you provide them with a product to market in-spite of their unlawful activities. you are as guilty as the person doing the calling. if you demanded civility from these marketers before you furnish them with product, perhaps folks would think better of you

• Tr
    Trying to Help Someone Oct 13, 2017

They've called me many times as well. When I finally called them back on the number they called me from, I left a message on their voice mail. I soon got a call back from a gal who didn't understand my message about being placed on a "do not call list." This was her personal cell phone number! She said she's been getting lots of calls from other numbers, but then people are confused or just hang up. The conclusion is that National Dealer Services are using false caller ID numbers and this one happened to belong to someone! There should be a big fine for doing this. The gal who owns the number is frustrated, needless to say. What is the most effective number to call to get this resolved?

• Ke
    kelley horner Oct 16, 2017

This has been going on for years according to the complaints. How is this still happening. Why haven’t these people been stopped. I am getting 8-10 calls per day as well! I keep blocking the number that they are calling from, but they keep calling from a new number every time.

• Al
    Alayna Silver Nov 08, 2017

They've called me repeatedly over a matter of weeks. Happily, the number of calls/week has decreased, but I'm still getting them. I've started reporting them to the Do Not Call registry every time - but everyone should do this in order to show that it's a big enough problem for the FTC to act. https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

DonnainRI Jan 05, 2018

This group of scammers have called me 3 times today alone. I have reported to Donotcall.gov, repeatedly asked them to stop - I do not even have the car about which they are calling. I have requested via their phone number to be on their no call list but obviously they do not give a rat's rear end that they are wasting time. Last time I asked to speak with a supervisor and they hung up on me. I am so sick of these dirtbags.

• Me
    Menielsen Jan 10, 2018

I am getting these calls as well. it has been going on for months. we are on the do not call list as well with our cell phones and regular land line. i'm not a lawsuit person, but enough is enough. we have requested out name be removed, but it hasn't and we are getting several call every day. there have been lawsuits over others things like this. I guess you have to know which lawyers to contact to handle these types of cases.

Doran & Johnston Jan 24, 2018

Like most people on this board we have requested they remove us form their call list but the calls persist. each call comes from a different called id name and phone number. today the id was for st. luke's hospital labor & delivery. we have also received calls from people claiming to us about us calling them about car warranties, so they are using our name and phone number to call other people. this has to be a federal crime as the company is in florida and we're in texas. I have filed complaints with the texas ag & federal trade commission. will not get in contact with florida ag.

• Pi
    Pi__ed-Off Feb 22, 2018

We need to organize ourselves as consumers, and pick one of these aftermarket insurance companies a day, (a different company every day of the week), and call their business admin offices on that day. if each of us calls just once that day... if the company gets 10, 000+ calls that day, from frustrated consumers, and are unable to conduct business, they will soon find a way to stop whoever is calling us. we could alternatively place multiple calls, one to each company every day for a month or two, I bet they figure out who is robocalling.

JAMES Darrell Kidd Mar 08, 2018

After the 5 or 6 th call this week, I final had time to play with these [censor], because the times I pressed 2 to be removed hasn't worked, so I casted my line out there and caught a whopper. first I was talking with darrell and then it was matthew. at which time they explained how my car would be covered by their warranty and all they needed was 10% of the policy which was 395.00 and my payment was gonna be 147.00 a month. told him I didn't have $395 to put down so then he said he could do it for 5% down at $197.00. down.
    Now note this is just one example these are uneducated [censor]. $147 x 12=1764 + if we add back the down payment= is only $2159.00. I added in the 12th month just for giggles, typically I would think only 11 months, but what the hell. [censor].
    When I told him I only had $25 he said ok we can lock you in for $25, I said well I can't spend that, I gotta eat. so after him trying to talk me into his scam I requested to speak with him supervisor at which time he hung up. what they don't realize is all my calls are recorded.

• Gr
    Griffin Henderson May 08, 2018

@JAMES Darrell Kidd Brilliant. What were you able to do then?

Joyce Randon Mar 19, 2018

Hello All,
    National Dealers Services, has called me over 100 times, they are calling me from a 346 phone number...I believe I have gotten one from a really strange phone number. I just want them to stop please! Do anyone have the number for corporate or the address for corporate? I will send three certified letters then I will file charges small claims court. time I have asked the individuals to please stop they call all different times a day night ! All from all different numbers. This is harassment!!!

• Li
    Lish2803 Apr 05, 2018

Well these jerks are back at it again with the daily calls. Please, when you receive these calls, report them to https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx . If enough of us report these calls daily maybe an investigation will actually start. At this point the calls have moved from harassment to down right threatening and it is beyond ridiculous. I block on average 3 numbers a day and yet every day I get more calls from different numbers. These jerks have to be stopped!

• Ac
    Acook525 Apr 12, 2018

Same here. I’ve had enough of their phone calls. Just got a call from a girl named Laura. I told her that I was going to be reporting them to the police for harassment because that is what they do. I’ve asked to be put on the do not call list, yet, I’m still receiving calls! This has got to stop!!!

• Si
    SickofCallsfromDealerServices Apr 18, 2018

I too get 3 to 4 calls a day for the last 4 or 5 months, from Dillon Thompson with Dealer Services or some girl which I don't remember her name. The numbers come up from various cities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming. If the number does not come from one of these states, it comes up as USA. I have registered with my state Do-Not-Call list and the National Do-Not-Call list, plus I block the number they call from my cell phone only for them to pop up with a new number from a different location. I am so fed up that I have started making up stories to them. Even though I still own the car that they are calling about, I LIE to them and say the car is at the junk yard and my insurance company is the legal owner now so they need to contact the insurance company and the junk yard. They follow that statement with what kind of vehicle do you own now, which I tell them it is a Schwinn. Which is followed with them asking what size of motor does it have, to which I look down at my feet and tell them what kind of shoes I have on, like Nike. This is either followed by them hanging up: or Dillion or the girl ask me why, and my response is, "that the after wrecking my car while driving drunk, both the courts and my insurance company have taken my car." This is followed by them hanging up on me, only for them to called back in a few hours.

• Tu
    Tutu57 May 01, 2018

How do we stop them from calling our phone number? We don't even have the car they are calling about. I wish they only called us 4 or 5 times a day. They call us 12 or more times a day beginning at 7:00 AM our time. The numbers the phone says are 253-300-0672 and 206-201-0434. These are both area codes for where I live. We have told them we don't own the car and they either hang up on us or say they will update our file. Of course, they want to know what cars we currently own which we don't tell them. It is a robocall from someone named Dillon. Then I press one to talk to a live person and all they do is hang up on me. I pretended I was going to use their services and asked them the name of their company and they said National Dealer Services. I asked for a phone number and they said you receive a phone number when you receive the certificate on the warranty in the mail. We have blocked the phone numbers from our phone but our phone still rings one time beginning at 7:00 in the morning and they call every 15 minutes. What can be done about this? I think they should be put under arrest for harassment.

• De
    deplorable theresa May 02, 2018

I am getting the same thing on our home line which is unpublished and they know we own this car.
    this is ridiculous.
    they must have gotten the information from the dealership where our car is serviced.
    Yes, Dillon and they are calling 10x a day.
    and this is definitely harassment.

• Th
    Theresa4596 May 04, 2018

we are getting calls from Upper Marlboro 15x a day for literally 10 days in a row. They call incessantly ... a Dillon White... sometimes it is a robo call and sometimes they call directly.

BUT. today my bullhorn and ear muffs arrived. I warned them yesterday if they continued to call they were going to get a bull horn. Today I have bull horned them twice. we will see if they keep calling tomorrow.

An annoyed robocall victim May 07, 2018

I received the same daily robocalls (sometimes 10x in one day). Based on information they had on my car I had a suspicion "National Dealer Services" might actually be a company called Easycare/Automotive Protection Services, out of Georgia. I rang them up and spoke with someone in their legal department, telling them to cut it out and lose my phone number. I was told that the guy had no idea what I was talking about.

I cannot definitively say it was Easycare, but after my phone call to them, I received one more call and have now been call free for nine days. This represents a drop from approximately 60 calls a week down to 0.

• Th
    Theresa4596 May 08, 2018

getting an airhorn and blowing it in their ear has worked.
    I am down to 2 calls a day from 10.
    will continue reporting in ...
    this was 15.00 off Amazon.
    I would recommend this strategy ! sorry to say, I got quite a thrill from "getting back at them" for all the constant harassment.

• Dm
    DMurf May 15, 2018

Yes, Dillon Thompson calls me every day about 10 times. I just say "hey Dillon" when I answer the phone and he hangs up. Today, Julie called and I told her I no longer have the car in question. She asked what I was driving and I told her a Boeing 757. She asked me if I wanted an extended warranty on that. I said "absolutely". She then asked me the year and I told her 1985. I think she then realized I was messing with her so she hung up. I do like the airhorn idea. I may have to visit Amazon.

• Cs
    csmretired03 May 22, 2018

I am from WA state and get 6-10 calls a day from area code 253, 818, 616 and have told them to stop. I even had someone of mideastern descent call m***F'r. So am at a loss.

• Nu
    Nurseles Jun 20, 2018

Dillon Thompson calls frequently from Dealer Services usually around 7am. I have told him repeatedly not to call...he persists...I have put my number on the Do Not Call registry...hasn't helped...Cant sleep in because Dillon calls...Not happy in Washington..

• Bo
    bob sandy Sep 14, 2018

@Nurseles I have done the same and most of the time it is Dillon Thompson I have done the do not call with no help he calls as early as 6 in WA I must have 30 numbers blocked from them it is strange they cant find them I would sure like to

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices