National Dealer Serviceswill not stop calling

J

A girl by the name of alexis keeps calling me her direct number is [protected]
My wife and I called them 20 times so they know what it feels like to be bothered at home please calll them at this number and tie up their lines
they swore at my wifeand were very rude we reported them to the national trade commiasion in new york state their number is [protected] call them and report them

• Mp
    MPTJones Aug 11, 2020

These people are mentally ill who are making these calls. How do they afford to keep making the calls? As soon as I asked the name of the company and said I needed to write it down, the woman hung up. I called back and said I would like to finish the call and a man picked up after multiple attempts by me to call them back and hearing a "minute waltz" message followed by a hanging up. One time a man came on the phone but I made the mistake of asking him how to get me set for no more calls. I should have asked him for more information about who they are. Call [protected] to reach the minute waltz loonies who called me. And it's actually the company because once a guy picked up out of my ten tries and he explained when I asked what they do that it's about offering a warranty to pick up after my car warranty ends. I then told him I would like to set my account to never ever get another call. Immediately he hung up. This means that they are insane. They want to keep calling people who don't want to talk to them because their out of their minds crazy. They want to be abused and yelled at by people who told them multiple times to leave us alone. They deserve everything that comes to them, every lawsuit, every expletive, every practical joke because THEY THEMSELVES have utter contempt for YOU and your privacy. They KNOW they are hated and they do this as a joke themselves. They don't want to talk to anyone. They just want to call and hang up on you. How they afford this, god knows. It is their mission in life to call people and hang up all day long.

• Fh
    FH23 Jan 29, 2020

Has anyone actually done business with this company? Anything in writing from them or electronic transaction? They are harassing me also, but trying to track them down via phone and report them is useless. We need a paper trail or electronic transactions to report them to the authorities, since they spoof phone numbers.

• Sc
    Scam the Scammers Apr 04, 2020

@FH23 Scammed one of their specialists into thinking he was about to close a juicy sale. Kept them on line for about 1/2 an hour. Hee hee ha ha, wasting their time. Don't ask about their identity too early. When the guy coughed, I acted concerned for his health and asked where he was located. He told me the truth. Ah! Got location. Next lead him to believe I was very interested in this deal. When you talk to them make sure to ask them to repeat things several times (you're old or hard of hearing). That eats alot of time. Here is their address: National Dealers Warranty Service, 2701 Harbor Blvd E-2 # 38, Costa Mesa. They do not publish their phone number but I would really like to talk to them.

• Tc
    T Craig Oct 11, 2019

"National Dealer Service" (NOT the same as Interstate) is another name for National Auto Protection Corporation out of West Palm Beach.

The company managers are:
    Mr. William T. Finneran, Director
    Mr. Gustavo Renny, Director
    Ms. Mindi Gruby, Controller

Collectively they run a few other sketchy businesses. It's also pretty easy to find the employees of this company on LinkedIn as inexplicably they are proud of working there.

Also file complaints with the FTC. Eventually they'll have to do something... right?

• Mi
    Mike Nichols Jul 29, 2019

MArcus is the rude guy that keeps calling me. I asked for his number this time and he said "What? You want to call me or something?" then hung up. Last time I asked him to tell me the car info they were calling about and same guy said, "what? you don't know your own car?"
    I plan on having fun with this since they won't take me off the do not call and I can't find away to legit complain.

• Pe
    Peter0420 Jan 22, 2019

Person will not stop calling and have requested to be placed on do not call 20 times or more. This has been happening for 2 years now at least 3 times a day. Dale Kramer at [protected] is the owner of this company. Call Floridas Attorney General at [protected] with complaints.

• I just finally answered one of these robo calls after blocking about 2000 of their other numbers.

I asked for the woman's name. She sounded nice. She told me the company name, but as she started to tell me her name, the call was disconnected.

I'm tired of these friggin calls. I've been patient. I've used the "dont call" option.

National Dealer Services...it's officially "on".

• De
    Derreck950 Jan 03, 2019

Someone HAS to know how to get ahold of these a-holes. Does anyone actually have a number or something?

• Li
    Lisa Rigsbee Nov 05, 2018

Have a whistle ready... the minute you here it is them... blow it loud and long!!!

Marcusrd3 Oct 10, 2018

Getting calls every day, they are using local real people’s phone numbers. The calls will not stop

• Bi
    Billie Christen Sep 17, 2018

I also finally after months found out who this is that has been calling me repeatedly and recently at 3:30 AM - 3:45 AM. I finally pushed the right buttons and spoke to a woman named Rose today. She answered the phone National Dealer Services. I told her that when I push the button to be removed from the call list it just hangs up and she said well then you have nothing to talk about so it hangs up. Then she hung up. Then she called me 2 more times from an unknown number. I looked and on the BBB I found them with all these complaints. I called [protected]. She is in customer relations. She refused to admit they call us so I told her I was going to call her many times a day and find out what she was eating for lunch and just harass her. She put the phone down and waited and I waited too. She hung up on me and I called back and she picked it up and hung up. So I tried different options and spoke to a guy named R'eandru in claims in Atlanta. He says it is a different company but it isn't. I told him I would post this and they wouldn't get any business done because we would all be calling them. Lets do it. Let us band together to call them like they do us!

Ben Bethel Sep 07, 2018

First, a lot of these 'voices' aren't humans, although it sounds like it... I was a programmer/analyst for dozens of call centers when I was younger, the initial greeting is often pre-recorded, they don't need to say the same thing thousands of times a day.

*) Always answer with a long phrase, such as "Good morning, this is [name], how are you doing today?" - if more than 1.5 seconds then you usually have the auto-dialer hang up thinking that it reached someone's voicemail.
    *) Never have a home telephone if you can help it
    *) Use the Google Phone app for your phone - after a call you can tap on the number and hit "Block/Report Spam" and that goes straight to Google who can block that number within an hour or so if they get a bunch of complaints - which they should because these are robo dialers that call a lot of numbers per hours... they will use different phone numbers to call from however... just keep reporting them as spam from your phone app - this is more effective than reporting them to any Gov't agency, especially in this Administration that wants no regulation on telemarketing!
    *) Always tell them you gave up driving and now take uber/lyft because it is cheaper. This will hopefully have them flag you as a dead lead. It is true that in most cities if you drive under 20, 000 miles a year, uber/lyft can be cheaper for many people than driving (don't forget to factor down payments and depreciation into car ownership monthly costs).

• Db
    dbhoops Sep 04, 2018

I get calls from these jerks 2-3 times a day...Dylan Thompson from dealer services -[protected]...I get past the robo to a live person, tell them I haven't owned the car in 2 years and to stop calling...they hang up, I ask for a number to call back to, they say there is no number, they are the last line before my warranty cancels...then they hang up

• Je
    Jerry Collins Sep 03, 2018

these people call me up to three time a day I have blocked there numbers each time but use another number and have talked to a few people there and ask for them to take my number out of there system but they don't call after call after call nothing works

• Kh
    KHall2222 Aug 27, 2018

I've been getting the same lame a__ phone calls everyone else is getting. I've now taken a rather direct approach with them. If a female calls I ask the size of her measurements getting a little more specific in certain areas. Hey, if you are going to call me w/ crap - game on! If it's a male, I ask why his gfriend/wife keeps coming to my place and why she doesn't seem satisfied w/ the loser calling people 4 or 5 x per day. They seem to get irritated quickly and hang up.

• Pe
    PeterWie Aug 23, 2018

Same here. Mostly it's Dylan Thompson.

• Wa
    Walter HK Aug 15, 2018

I can't get these SOB's to stop calling me. I haven't owned the car in 3 years and I get calls at least once a week. I've pleaded with them, swore at them threatened them and they just hang up and call back under a different number from a different state a week later. Any suggestions?

• Ta
    Tammy Hughes Aug 13, 2018

They call me everyday from a different number. I tell them that I am on the don't call list. They say they will take my number off and not call back. But they continue to call.

Matt Bernaciak Aug 06, 2018

I am going to start using my daughters whistle in to the phone at the right time. They call me at least every day with a spoofed number. These people need to be in jail.

• Nu
    Nurseles Jun 20, 2018

Dillon Thompson calls frequently from Dealer Services usually around 7am. I have told him repeatedly not to call...he persists...I have put my number on the Do Not Call registry...hasn't helped...Cant sleep in because Dillon calls...Not happy in Washington..

• Bo
    bob sandy Sep 14, 2018

@Nurseles I have done the same and most of the time it is Dillon Thompson I have done the do not call with no help he calls as early as 6 in WA I must have 30 numbers blocked from them it is strange they cant find them I would sure like to

• Cs
    csmretired03 May 22, 2018

I am from WA state and get 6-10 calls a day from area code 253, 818, 616 and have told them to stop. I even had someone of mideastern descent call m***F'r. So am at a loss.

• Dm
    DMurf May 15, 2018

Yes, Dillon Thompson calls me every day about 10 times. I just say "hey Dillon" when I answer the phone and he hangs up. Today, Julie called and I told her I no longer have the car in question. She asked what I was driving and I told her a Boeing 757. She asked me if I wanted an extended warranty on that. I said "absolutely". She then asked me the year and I told her 1985. I think she then realized I was messing with her so she hung up. I do like the airhorn idea. I may have to visit Amazon.

• Th
    Theresa4596 May 08, 2018

getting an airhorn and blowing it in their ear has worked.
    I am down to 2 calls a day from 10.
    will continue reporting in ...
    this was 15.00 off Amazon.
    I would recommend this strategy ! sorry to say, I got quite a thrill from "getting back at them" for all the constant harassment.

An annoyed robocall victim May 07, 2018

I received the same daily robocalls (sometimes 10x in one day). Based on information they had on my car I had a suspicion "National Dealer Services" might actually be a company called Easycare/Automotive Protection Services, out of Georgia. I rang them up and spoke with someone in their legal department, telling them to cut it out and lose my phone number. I was told that the guy had no idea what I was talking about.

I cannot definitively say it was Easycare, but after my phone call to them, I received one more call and have now been call free for nine days. This represents a drop from approximately 60 calls a week down to 0.

• Th
    Theresa4596 May 04, 2018

we are getting calls from Upper Marlboro 15x a day for literally 10 days in a row. They call incessantly ... a Dillon White... sometimes it is a robo call and sometimes they call directly.

BUT. today my bullhorn and ear muffs arrived. I warned them yesterday if they continued to call they were going to get a bull horn. Today I have bull horned them twice. we will see if they keep calling tomorrow.

• De
    deplorable theresa May 02, 2018

I am getting the same thing on our home line which is unpublished and they know we own this car.
    this is ridiculous.
    they must have gotten the information from the dealership where our car is serviced.
    Yes, Dillon and they are calling 10x a day.
    and this is definitely harassment.

• Tu
    Tutu57 May 01, 2018

How do we stop them from calling our phone number? We don't even have the car they are calling about. I wish they only called us 4 or 5 times a day. They call us 12 or more times a day beginning at 7:00 AM our time. The numbers the phone says are [protected] and [protected]. These are both area codes for where I live. We have told them we don't own the car and they either hang up on us or say they will update our file. Of course, they want to know what cars we currently own which we don't tell them. It is a robocall from someone named Dillon. Then I press one to talk to a live person and all they do is hang up on me. I pretended I was going to use their services and asked them the name of their company and they said National Dealer Services. I asked for a phone number and they said you receive a phone number when you receive the certificate on the warranty in the mail. We have blocked the phone numbers from our phone but our phone still rings one time beginning at 7:00 in the morning and they call every 15 minutes. What can be done about this? I think they should be put under arrest for harassment.

• Si
    SickofCallsfromDealerServices Apr 18, 2018

I too get 3 to 4 calls a day for the last 4 or 5 months, from Dillon Thompson with Dealer Services or some girl which I don't remember her name. The numbers come up from various cities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wyoming. If the number does not come from one of these states, it comes up as USA. I have registered with my state Do-Not-Call list and the National Do-Not-Call list, plus I block the number they call from my cell phone only for them to pop up with a new number from a different location. I am so fed up that I have started making up stories to them. Even though I still own the car that they are calling about, I LIE to them and say the car is at the junk yard and my insurance company is the legal owner now so they need to contact the insurance company and the junk yard. They follow that statement with what kind of vehicle do you own now, which I tell them it is a Schwinn. Which is followed with them asking what size of motor does it have, to which I look down at my feet and tell them what kind of shoes I have on, like Nike. This is either followed by them hanging up: or Dillion or the girl ask me why, and my response is, "that the after wrecking my car while driving drunk, both the courts and my insurance company have taken my car." This is followed by them hanging up on me, only for them to called back in a few hours.

• Ac
    Acook525 Apr 12, 2018

Same here. I’ve had enough of their phone calls. Just got a call from a girl named Laura. I told her that I was going to be reporting them to the police for harassment because that is what they do. I’ve asked to be put on the do not call list, yet, I’m still receiving calls! This has got to stop!!!

• Li
    Lish2803 Apr 05, 2018

Well these jerks are back at it again with the daily calls. Please, when you receive these calls, report them to https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx . If enough of us report these calls daily maybe an investigation will actually start. At this point the calls have moved from harassment to down right threatening and it is beyond ridiculous. I block on average 3 numbers a day and yet every day I get more calls from different numbers. These jerks have to be stopped!

Joyce Randon Mar 19, 2018

Hello All,
    National Dealers Services, has called me over 100 times, they are calling me from a 346 phone number...I believe I have gotten one from a really strange phone number. I just want them to stop please! Do anyone have the number for corporate or the address for corporate? I will send three certified letters then I will file charges small claims court. time I have asked the individuals to please stop they call all different times a day night ! All from all different numbers. This is harassment!!!

JAMES Darrell Kidd Mar 08, 2018

After the 5 or 6 th call this week, I final had time to play with these [censor], because the times I pressed 2 to be removed hasn't worked, so I casted my line out there and caught a whopper. first I was talking with darrell and then it was matthew. at which time they explained how my car would be covered by their warranty and all they needed was 10% of the policy which was 395.00 and my payment was gonna be 147.00 a month. told him I didn't have $395 to put down so then he said he could do it for 5% down at $197.00. down.
    Now note this is just one example these are uneducated [censor]. $147 x 12=1764 + if we add back the down payment= is only $2159.00. I added in the 12th month just for giggles, typically I would think only 11 months, but what the hell. [censor].
    When I told him I only had $25 he said ok we can lock you in for $25, I said well I can't spend that, I gotta eat. so after him trying to talk me into his scam I requested to speak with him supervisor at which time he hung up. what they don't realize is all my calls are recorded.

• Gr
    Griffin Henderson May 08, 2018

@JAMES Darrell Kidd Brilliant. What were you able to do then?

• Pi
    Pi__ed-Off Feb 22, 2018

We need to organize ourselves as consumers, and pick one of these aftermarket insurance companies a day, (a different company every day of the week), and call their business admin offices on that day. if each of us calls just once that day... if the company gets 10, 000+ calls that day, from frustrated consumers, and are unable to conduct business, they will soon find a way to stop whoever is calling us. we could alternatively place multiple calls, one to each company every day for a month or two, I bet they figure out who is robocalling.

• Do
    Doran & Johnston Jan 24, 2018

Like most people on this board we have requested they remove us form their call list but the calls persist. each call comes from a different called id name and phone number. today the id was for st. luke's hospital labor & delivery. we have also received calls from people claiming to us about us calling them about car warranties, so they are using our name and phone number to call other people. this has to be a federal crime as the company is in florida and we're in texas. I have filed complaints with the texas ag & federal trade commission. will not get in contact with florida ag.

• Me
    Menielsen Jan 10, 2018

I am getting these calls as well. it has been going on for months. we are on the do not call list as well with our cell phones and regular land line. i'm not a lawsuit person, but enough is enough. we have requested out name be removed, but it hasn't and we are getting several call every day. there have been lawsuits over others things like this. I guess you have to know which lawyers to contact to handle these types of cases.

• Do
    DonnainRI Jan 05, 2018

This group of scammers have called me 3 times today alone. I have reported to Donotcall.gov, repeatedly asked them to stop - I do not even have the car about which they are calling. I have requested via their phone number to be on their no call list but obviously they do not give a rat's rear end that they are wasting time. Last time I asked to speak with a supervisor and they hung up on me. I am so sick of these dirtbags.

• Al
    Alayna Silver Nov 08, 2017

They've called me repeatedly over a matter of weeks. Happily, the number of calls/week has decreased, but I'm still getting them. I've started reporting them to the Do Not Call registry every time - but everyone should do this in order to show that it's a big enough problem for the FTC to act. https://www.donotcall.gov/default.aspx

• Ke
    kelley horner Oct 16, 2017

This has been going on for years according to the complaints. How is this still happening. Why haven’t these people been stopped. I am getting 8-10 calls per day as well! I keep blocking the number that they are calling from, but they keep calling from a new number every time.

• Tr
    Trying to Help Someone Oct 13, 2017

They've called me many times as well. When I finally called them back on the number they called me from, I left a message on their voice mail. I soon got a call back from a gal who didn't understand my message about being placed on a "do not call list." This was her personal cell phone number! She said she's been getting lots of calls from other numbers, but then people are confused or just hang up. The conclusion is that National Dealer Services are using false caller ID numbers and this one happened to belong to someone! There should be a big fine for doing this. The gal who owns the number is frustrated, needless to say. What is the most effective number to call to get this resolved?

Bethany Mann Aug 22, 2017

Claims [protected]
    Claims fax [protected]
    Fax [protected]
    [email protected]

We got in touch with someone on the above number out of georgia. they have called numerous times. we have actually had people call us flipping out on us because the robocallers are using other peoples numbers to call people. we do not make these calls and it is very annoying.

Bethany Mann Aug 22, 2017

@Bethany Mann The lady my husband just spoke with says they are giving out this companies name but it is not them. they said they will not call when the warranty is up. that you have to call them.

• Pi
    PissedoffP Mar 04, 2018

@Bethany Mann It may not be you, but the product you sell/service is marketed by unscrupulous telemarketers who have no good manners, and no regard for the law. (they robocall from spoofed numbers, the call cell phones, they do not identify themselves, they do not check donotcall, all of which violate the letter and spirit of the law.)
    You have access to who these people are, and still you provide them with a product to market in-spite of their unlawful activities. you are as guilty as the person doing the calling. if you demanded civility from these marketers before you furnish them with product, perhaps folks would think better of you

• K0
    K0002 Aug 22, 2017

I have been getting the same annoying phone calls 5-6 times a day but from area code 781 (boston area) they have been exactly as you all are stating. some of the numbers are [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. I also get calls from [protected] - its 8:10am and they have called me 3x. how can one shut this down