National Credit SystemsEviction

A

I had an eviction from years ago that was placed in collections with the national credit system I started a payment plan with this company.i tried to apply for another apartment complex and the apartment complex needed proof of me making payments on my eviction and the national credit system refuse to give me any type of receipts of any sort stating that I am making payments on my eviction.they was very rude told me there not going to allow me to get an apartment until I pay two thousand plus dollars.i have no issue with making my payments on time each month I just needed some type of proof stating that I was doing something and they refuse so I'm setting up a law suite against them I have no proof where my payments are going to no way of knowing how much I still owe or anything at all this is a horriable business they need to be shut down asap.