MyCokecant log onto mycoke.com to get my winnings

T

Two weeks ago I had won 20 dollors of concert cash from one of the twist caps. And since then I have been tying to log into www.mycoke.com and an error message comes up saying "we are having technical diffacultys please try agen later". Well I kept tying it each day by day, and even on a different computer system. I dont know if there is an experation date on my winning, so I want to beable to get what I won!
You have my information that I filled out so give me a call or email me at [protected]@gmail.com ok thanks!

cant log onto mycoke.com to get my winnings
cant log onto mycoke.com to get my winnings

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices