MSN hotmailUnable to complain to Hotmail

P

My wife had her Hotmail emails automatically forwarded to my email adress while in hospital. She passed away in October 2008. I have just received a redirected email to my wife advising her that her Hotmail subscription has been renewed. Her credit card was transfered to my name after her death and was used to pay for the renewal. I have yet to find a way to inform Hotmail of her death and to cancel definitely this service. How can one write to Hotmail when no email adress and no mail address are available to communicate with them?

• Ed
    Ed Moreau Sep 14, 2009

I also have problems with Hotmail and there is noway to contact anybody to complain. They just put it out there, and since it's free, you either use the piece of crap or go to yahoo or gmail.

• Je
    Jennifer TOOMEY Nov 12, 2009

I cannot get into my hotmail account with my password, I keep getting diverted to the squiggley letters which I do, and then sign out, but I never get anywhere And so I am at present permanently locked out of hotmail.

So I don't know if any one can help me with this I have an alternate e mail account, but this doesn't seem to be working They are sending my new password into the ether as far as I am concerned?

Many thanks,

Lee Toomey

• Je
    Jennifer TOOMEY Nov 12, 2009

I cannot access my hotmail account It is blcked for some reason or other.
    I wonder if anyone could help me?

With kind reagrds,

Yours sincerely,

Leonora TOOMEY

• Pi
    PissedLarry Dec 09, 2009

I just had my hotmail account hacked and the hackers were sending out emails stating I was stranded in London, England after being robbed by gun point. I tried contacting MSN and was told it was a free account and I had to email to [email protected] After 5 days they finally shut down my account. This was after some kind people who thought I was in trouble forwarded money to them before trying to call me. I am pissed. I will not forgive MSN for this. If your account is blocked you need to get active and try to shut your account down.
    Thanks for letting me vent,
    Larry

• Lo
    LoveSissy66 Feb 02, 2010

MSN closed my hotmail without my permission, I tried to remember my hotmail password which I couldn't remember since I have not been to my hotmail for almost 3 month trying to find my password and when I found my password written in my little book and I typed in my password and was shocked that MSN closed my hotmail account and I had many important files in there along with pictures of family and friend, its gone. I'am very very angry with the MSN hotmail, They have no right to closed my account without my permission. I want my hotmail back!!

• Pa
    Pandamaniac Mar 18, 2010

I have tried four times to set up an account and jumped through their stupid hoops only to end up with an oblique message about the limit of new accounts having been reached...please try again tomorrow. I'd rather sleep in a coffin with a rotting corpse than go through that cobblers again...even if Googlemail is no damn good! Arrrrrrrrrgh!!!

• Ki
    Kiran de Jaray Sep 30, 2010

Hotmail should be forced to discontinue services. They have closed access to my accounts and they have impotent little links for help that go nowhere. It should be a public warning, and they should be forced to be accountable to the crappy fake services they offer. Hotmail is a crime!

• Ig
    Ignatius Fernandes Jan 11, 2011

My e-mail account with hotmail [email protected] has been hacked by someone in West Africa he has sent e-mails to my contacts asking money to be sent to him saying that I have been mugged and I need the money to pay my hotel bills and other expenses. I have contacted Hot-mail and explained my predicament
    to them but their response was dismal after proving to them that I was the genuine owner of the site. I asked them to reveal to me my contact list so I could write to my contacts. All they could offer me was another Hot-mail account which could not reveal my old e-mails posts that I receive or the contact list. It's so frustrating, I only wish they could be more understanding and more helpful.

• Mo
    mohd farid Mar 11, 2011

I am unbale to sent mail from hotmail account. requesting you to please resolve this issue.

• Lr
    L Ramos Apr 03, 2011

I have tried several times to reset a password for my account. Unfortunately the information on my password and question was installed in an external drive, which is broken. I filled out the forms to retrieve my information and was informed that my msn account ([email protected]) was retrieved. The pin # is of no use. I cannot reset a password. It has been about 1 week and I cannot get this issue resolved. You have my correct credit card information; a list of my current emails and files saved and credit info. If this issue is not resolved shortly, all recipients from my facebook account, my college account, etc, (over 200, 000) will be alerted of MSN's unfair business practice and inability to service their clients. You do not have adequate phone service for those of us who pay to use your email system. This is a terrible business practice! MSN is truly disappointing and will not be my choice in the future. MSN help is bogus!

SATHYASEELAN May 03, 2011

NEVER EVER OPEN A NEW HOTMAIL ACCOUNT!!! MINE GOT BARRED AND THEY SAY IM NOT THE AUTHENTIC USER..AFTER 5 YEARS...### RIGHT! BY THE WAY, IF ANY HOTMAIL AGENTS ARE READING THIS, DO SOMETHING TO [email protected] PLEASE SEND ANY INFO FOR [email protected]

• Da
    Dark_Angel_Uriel Sep 14, 2011

f*** you Hotmail...You're lack of server based security is a joke...

I created a new hotmail account using cut and paste techniques using notepad files created from another computer so that I wouldn't EVER have to physically type in ANY of the information for the account, and guess what...HACKED AGAIN...It's not on my end you pathetic excuse for an e-mail program...I've had hotmail for years and guess what...? f*** off...I'm ditching Hotmail, MSN, and everything I can because I'm sick of putting up with it and not being able to actually contact someone about it...We all know Hotmail is a joke by now...

If this is the best Microsoft can do they might as well just forget everything and sell all their tech to Apple...

Pathetic...Just pathetic...

• Ca
    catherinevoo Oct 20, 2011

how come my hotmail address is blocked and when i open it will ask for code, after typing in the code there is an error pop out what should i do ?

• Di
    Diablevert Nov 27, 2011

I also have been blocked out of my original hotmail account! They said that someone had been sending spam from my account and that to retrieve my account I had to prove I was the owner of it...I filled out the retrieving form about ten times, they keep saying that my informations are incomplete, to try to put as many details as possible but it was never enough...lost a lot of important stuff such as all my contact list!!! I find that none of the e-mail providers are good...none have a complaints department where you can actually TALK to someone, none of their spam blockers really work, even if an address is blocked it will come back again and again just to flood your spam folder (most of it from yahoo, because on top of it yahoo users can create temporary e-mail addresses and then they use it to send loads of spam!!!) I think it's time we went back to good old "Paper and Pen" and "Telephone" as a mean of communication...obviously online mail is not on my "loving it" list...to me blocking spam means I never have to receive it AT ALL, not in my inbox, nor in my spam folder or garbage pail!!!

• Pw
    Pwana Feb 13, 2012

This person hacked my email account and was forwarding my emails to a yahoo account. The email address that this person used is [email protected] MSN Account representative had to help me get control back of my account.

• Lm
    Lmauter Sep 06, 2012

Yes, I cannot check emails in my hotmail account. The layout has somehow changed and won't let me click on anything to view.

• Fe
    Felix Sasafras Nov 28, 2014

Absolute disaster!! Hotmail/Outlook/Microsoft: all to blame for terrible support of their users. People will eventually exit - even after years or even decades of being a hotmail user. Who orchestrated this? Really short sighted judgement. Corporate suicide!

• Do
    Donna Wardle Dec 29, 2015

I am really pissed off i have been tryin to get bac in to a old account just to deactivate it and it wont let me i have proofe i am who i say i am i tryed to email a pic but it says failed when i do