Motel 6 — service
My fiancé and I stayed in the Motel 6 at 12330 Dorsett Rd, Maryland Heights, MO 63043 Phone: [protected]. Booked on Expedia.com confirmation RDT97YT764 on September 7, 2018 for $57.91. The room was less than up to par for cleanliness but then as soon as we came in my fiancé used the toilet and it stopped up, he called the front desk and she said "we would have to wait until the morning and maintenance will take care of it". What exactly were we supposed to do for a toilet? We left at around 9/9:30 and no one had contacted us or said anything about fixing the toilet. So we had no toilet for the entire night or morning, the lobby bathroom just about made me vomit. I would like a refund of $57.91 for a pretty well unusable room when you can't even use the toilet and a completely rude, obviously not caring about their guests staff. This was completely unacceptable. I obviously didn't take pictures of the nasty stopped up toilet.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 Ely - overcharged!!! 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior