The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Morgan Properties — late fees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I paid my rent on time except for november of 2009.Half of the rent was paid in a cashier's check, the other half was a written check.The company sent me a letter 2-3 months later telling me that enough funds weren't in the account.I went to their office and gave them a moneyorder for the amount in question, as well as a moneyorder of 106.00 which is the late fee.The company receptionist continues to call telling me that they want me to pay 106.00 for every month that passed up until febuary.This means they want me to pay late fees for, nov., dec., jan., feb.Because i refuse to pay a late fee, they continue to add another 106.00 for march and every month after.Is this legal?I have every cashier receipt for the other 11 months that were paid on time.
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages!
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff
- Morgan Properties - scam artists
- Morgan Properties - false advertizing
- Morgan Properties - poor management at briarwood apartments laurel md
- Fox Run Apartment - refused keys to apartment
- Morgan Properties - additional charges
- Morgan Properties - flooring
- Morgan Properties - the apts at diamond ridge