Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.comfraudulent atm withdrawals

J Sep 09, 2018 Review updated:

On September 8th 2018 I used my debit card for two transactions in Hueytown, Alabama. Within a few hours someone withdrew over $500.00 wiping out my account from a 7/11 in Maryland!! I never received any alerts that someone made 5 balance inquiries and two withdrawals over a 1, 000 miles away from where I live! Now I'm being told I have to fill out forms to dispute these withdrawals and still may not ever get my money back!! How much more obvious can it be that I wasn't the one who made these withdrawals?! Money Network has awful security and act as if it's your fault that this happened. I have 3 children and bills to pay. They also tell you that unless you have given your card and pin number to someone they can not make ATM withdrawals knowing that is a lie! All employers giving this pay card to their employees need to find a better company ASAP!!

• Je
    Jenn Dahl Oct 02, 2018

Same thing happened to me. Good luck getting your money back. We called within 24 hrs and filled out the paperwork. They took 6 weeks to get back with us. Sent me a letter declining claim, saying claim had been closed due to inconsistent conflicting information. How is that? Used ATM at gas station where I live, Omaha Ne and the next afternoon I had my account wiped out from ATM withdrawals in Houston Tx. This company needs SUED!!!