Money MasteryMoney is Great

When I signed up for the $1.95 I was not aware that I would be charged $49.84 for the money mastery program. I thought at first that I was being scammed so I called the [protected] that appeared on my credit card statement and spoke with Mike he then told me that it was stated on the credit card page before i entered my credit card information. He then walked me back to the page where I signed up for the $1.95 and it sure did state it where he said it would be. I payed for the service so I decided to give a chance and this was about a month ago. After using site me and my family have saved ove $200 in our monthly budget and this is only after one month. I advise any one that signed up for this program to give it a try, its a great service even if you did know you were going to be charged for it. I was very very upset when i first saw the charges on my credit card but know i couldnt be happier with th service.

• In
    infamousbree Sep 21, 2009

Im going through the same experience right now. Im going to start a petition for anyone who was scam by them and take it to my attorney. Please e-mail at [email protected] if you gone through the experience.

• Bk
    bking7698 Sep 21, 2009

100% SCAM!! For $1.95 and my debit card number (stupid to begin with, I know) these ripoff artists have taken $130.34 out of my account. So I call, and am told that "in the fine print" I agreed to cancel within x number of days or I have signed up for their "separate the customer from their money" program!! When I asked them for my money back guess what??? It's impossible to give the customer their money back after 30 days. Stay as far away from these thieves as possible!!

sav3007 Sep 29, 2009

this company is a such a scam. i never even authorized my card number with this company and i have since lost almost three hundred dollars.

• Wa
    Watkins Services Oct 05, 2009

What money mastery needs to do is go an crawl up a dirty hole and take a few good licks to see how happy it would make them to taste the dirt they create.

• Mm
    mmmck Oct 06, 2009

Scam indeed. When you call customer service, they refer to the "fine print".

I called my bank and was instructed to wait until the pending charge posts, then call the bank's Dispute Department. I was told that my money would be back in my account within 24-48 hours.

I called Money Mastery's Customer Service Department and cancelled my membership to avoid further charges to my credit card.

Good luck to all of you who are having to deal with these ###.

• Ou
    OU812 Oct 15, 2009

SCAM ALERT!!!

WHEN THE BANK GOES AFTER THEM, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE? I SEE PEOPLE FROM A FEW MONTHS AGO CALLED THERE BANK AND THE MONEY WAS RETURNED AFTER FILLING A COMPLAINT. YOU WOULD FIGURE THEY WOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS BY NOW.
    HOW CAN THESE GUYS SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING DOWN THE ROAD IT WILL BITE THEM HARD. SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO PRAY OFF THE WORKING CLASS, MAYBE NOT IN OUR TIME BUT SURELY IN HIS...

BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE WHO'S ACCOUNTS ARE BELOW SIXTY DOLLARS... TO ALL

• Ha
    hate scams Oct 16, 2009

I, like others on this site have lost the $60, but they told me that I was not going to be charged the $29.71 because I called before the cancel deadline. On the same night I was charged the $29.71. UNBELIEVABLE!

• Du
    Dummy123456 Oct 19, 2009

They managed to charge me $1.95, $59.84 and the first of $29.71 payments. I never received an e-mail from them, hence my "product" was never delivered, according to them it probably ended up in the SPAM filter. But it is still my responsibility (according to them) to cancel within the 10 days.

Even though it has only been 18 days since the first contact and charge, and less than 30, there is no refund.
    Stay away from them. They are superscams!

Jose378 Oct 22, 2009

Recently I found myself looking for an opportunity to make more money. I came across this website which featured google success stories, so I click and read a lil bit about it. Apparently I was under the impression that it would only cost me about $2 (using my credit/debit card) to pay for a service, then be mailed some info about there service or money mastery plan. BOY WAS I DAM WRONG. I was scammed completely. I despise ### like this that scam people out of their hard damn earned money, These sons of ### never told me Id be charged $59 ###in dollars for this crap didn't want. I honestly thought I'd be paying that stupid $1/95 for some literature that would just be mailed to me and thats it!. But then I just saw on my Debit account that I am out 59.95. I have been victimized by these people like so so so many have. Some of us are truly down to our last ###in penny, and for a company to do this is down right ###ing sick. They need to go straight to jail along with all other affiliates who endorse them. FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! HIDING HIDDEN FEES IN SMALL PRINT ( YOU ### PIECES OF ### COMPANIES) ! THIS IS PLAIN WRONG & NEEDS TO STOP...NOW!!!

• Im
    IMAMANIDIOT Nov 16, 2009

SAME AS A DUMMY123456, SUPERSCAMS. BEAWARE FROM www.mymoneyplan.net

• Pi
    Pissed OFF808 Nov 18, 2009

I wish i knew where the CEO lived. I would toast his ###ing house. Pieces of ### companies like this. I hope some car runs anyone of you people who work for them and then another car runs your dead body over again. How can you ### holes so this ### right before the holiday season. Croak you ###in ###ds.
    Out of $90 dollars in just a wk. Once you put money in your account they take it. ###

• Ra
    RayBellanger Dec 14, 2009

Solution maybe: absolutely agree they did the same to me, in last week and I'm not working!! today I logged in and found customer service ph. [protected] and said they would charge back this big charge 59.84 US = 64.71 cdn in 3-5 days so may work will see in week ok give it a try