The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Money Mastery — Money is Great
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
When I signed up for the $1.95 I was not aware that I would be charged $49.84 for the money mastery program. I thought at first that I was being scammed so I called the [protected] that appeared on my credit card statement and spoke with Mike he then told me that it was stated on the credit card page before i entered my credit card information. He then walked me back to the page where I signed up for the $1.95 and it sure did state it where he said it would be. I payed for the service so I decided to give a chance and this was about a month ago. After using site me and my family have saved ove $200 in our monthly budget and this is only after one month. I advise any one that signed up for this program to give it a try, its a great service even if you did know you were going to be charged for it. I was very very upset when i first saw the charges on my credit card but know i couldnt be happier with th service.
More Money Mastery Complaints & Reviews
- Money Mastery - Unauthorized Charge
- mhm money mastery - fraud and scam
- Money Mastery - Scam
- money mastery/ income pro - cc fraud
- Money Mastery - not refunded completely
- Money Mastery / Time & Money - Stay away from these crooks
- CHKCARDMONEYMASTERY866LEHI UTUS $49.84 - unauthorized card charges
- Money Mastery/mymoneyplan.net - SCAM- recurring charges
- Money mastery tweet profit - RIP OFF
- MHM Money Mastery and Search PRO - random and frequent withdrawls form my c.c account!!!