Monarch Dental — office manager
I am a loyal customer, who has utilized services for both my daughter and myself through monarch dental in cedar hill, texas.
On monday, october 29, the office manager attempted to charge me on a care credit account instead of notifying me of another possible in network dentist. I was not made aware of the other dentist even after asking him. He deliberately tried to scam me which I did not appreciate! His name is mario! I am truly pissed especially since he stated they "worked" me in and it would take 30 minutes to get in touch with my insurance company to find out if the dentist is in network. My question is why would you not know if your dentists are in certain networks if you are the office manager.
More Monarch Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Monarch Dental - cruel doctor
- Monarch Dental - fraud - overcharged
- Monarch Dental - overcharging, unnecessary work
- Monarch Dental - I should have listened to the complaints all over the internet about monarch before giving them my $
- Monarch Dental - ortho addtional charges
- Monarch Dental - useless dental care
- Monarch Dental - lies and steals
- Monarch Dental - I am complaining about service.
- Monarch dental - Mckinney, texas - making false diagnosis
- Monarch Dental - dental work