Misstravel.comJust an average dating site

D

Please don't make a fool of yourself and don't use Misstravel website it is full of fake profiles. These people create fakes and put some really attractive pictures and pretend they are real! I received a message from a really beautiful girl and paid some money to be able to reply. Once I replied she stopped communicating. Then I started getting strange messages from ladies and they all said that I was really handsome and it would be nice to travel with a man like me. Few of them sent me some nude pictures and offered dirty things. Pathetic! I joined this site because I wanted to go hitchhiking and wanted a partner! Remember that this site is just a business and they are not here to make you happy, they want only your money.