Miller Cleaningtheif

Renee Miller owes me over $2900 in unused but paid for services and damages to my home. See my BBB complaint at: http://nebraska.app.bbb.org/complaint/view/300038715/c/jpe4tm She has failed to appear in court twice now.

• St
    starrunner Sep 02, 2010

Hi my name is Corinna and i worked for miller cleaning for four week, just quite today because i wasnt feeling good . Renee come to my house and banged on the door and started yelling at me because i didnt go in today i told her that i didn't feel good and that i was just about to call here. at the time i was driving her car and she asked for the keys so i went to get them, i told her that i had somethings in the car that i had to get, after i got the things she blow up at me. i tell her that i quite and i want my money. she told me she wasn't going to pay me. its [censor] how these stuck up pople have the right to own they own buisnesses and skam a lot of pople. Renee owes me 1010, i am taking her to court for it.