Mike Warrenjudgement and liens options

Y

I recently attended a webinar about making money in Judgments/liens & options by a guy by the name of; Mike Warren. His courses to learn all about the business were somewhere around $997, which I did not pay. I decided trying to find out the LEGITIMACY of this guy and this concept BEFORE forking out $997. I posted in Bigger Pockets but no one responded. But I was able to find previous post on Bigger Pockets that provided this website. I'm so glad that I kept researching because it was something about Mike Warren didn't sit well with me.

I was interested in Judgement and Liens. Does anyone know if this is a Legitimate business. If so does anyone know of a Course or Training that's reputable?

Thank you in advance for your feedback

• Updated by YolandaE · Sep 02, 2018

Thank you in advance for your feedback

• Ke
    kelleybelle01 Jan 07, 2020

Try Sierra Judgement Recovery. I have spoke with them and communicated with them many, many times and they have even told me there are other programs out there that are scams.
    I truly believe in Sierra Judgement Recovery. I just haven't purchased it yet because I am dead broke. Otherwise I would have purchased it. A+ with BBB too