Dallas Housing Authority Complaints & Reviews

Dallas Housing Authority — Arbitrary denial of public housing

I applied for public housing with the Dallas Housing Authority and was denied because of my criminal record...

Dallas Housing AuthorityNonexisting payments

To Whom it may concern:

June 19, 2006 we entered into the Roseland Towne homes on Washington the address we used was 3535 munger and told to appear in court November 9, 2006 A.D.

We were told of a nonexisting payment was made in August in the amount of $44 and again in September for the same amount. All deposits were paid and a receipt for $77.00 was returned back to me for said non compliance of supposed unpaid rents. The entirety of the bill was four hundred plus expenditures but we were only taken to court for $44 there of and told to vacate the premises in five day(s). The unite vacated was unit #92 Dallas, tx 75204.

After being told to establish a relationship with the manager she failed to comply and then told to go to the office on 3939 fishtrap Dallas, Tx and there was told nobody was able to assist me with any kind of directives.

It would be appreciated if you could look into this and either Email me or call me and leave a message as soon as possible or at your earliest convenience, [protected].

Thank 4815 Cass St.
you, Dallas, TX.75235
Ms. Davis [protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices