Mike WarrenJudgment and Liens

J

BUYER BEWARE: Mike Warren in his webinar offers a 30-day money back guarantee. He also offers $995 back if you send him a judgment/lien within one year that he buys/uses. I purchased his program around April 28. I had questions to be answered by his supposed top notch support. Most of them were never answered although his office marked them "solved". When I had my first question I was asked if I wanted a refund. I should have taken it then. There were not too many more question tickets that were solved after that. I continued to ask when the next video module would be released after I got to Module 2. This was never answered. I mean someone can only re-watch videos so many times. I suspect they were just dangling a carrot in front of me waiting for my 30-days to be up. I never found out when the rest of the video modules were to be released, if ever. Then the e-courses that they emailed to me could not be accessed. I either got "access denied" message or a broken link notice. These issues were not resolved either although I submitted support ticket requests. I had enough, so I requested a refund within about 10 days of my original purchase. An unsigned note was posted that said I was ineligible for a refund. It seems if you click to look at material that you have already paid $995 for, they say you are not eligible for a refund. This is fraud. I plan to contact my State Attorney, the US Postmaster General, the FTC, and some Consumer Advocate groups.