Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Apartments Rentals Middlesex Management Rude/unprofessional customer service rep

Middlesex Management review: Rude/unprofessional customer service rep

J
Author of the complaint
2:08 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I called customer service today in order to get some clarification in reference to a court order that was filed by Willingboro Square against me. After making my initial call I was able to reach someone from the legal department, however, after hanging up the phone with the legal department my fiancé asked me to call back to get further clarification and a detailed breakdown of what is owed.

I called back and spoke with Aneeru, I explained to her that I had additional questions for the legal department, and totally disregarded my request by telling me that, I already called and spoke with the legal department during my last call and that they would not be able to further assist me, I went on to try and explain to her that my questions are not the same questions I called about during my previous call. Aneeru was very rude to me and my fiancé when all we were trying to do was get a breakdown on what was being paid but instead, she decided it would be a good idea to hang up on me while I was still talking.

After talking with Aneeru I decided that I can no longer live @ a place where you pay your money to and be so disrespected. I been a tenant here since 2007 and I refuse to be disrespected by anyone who works here.

0 comments