Middlesex Managementmaintenance

P Nov 06, 2019

We had leakage in my bathroom which I was not aware of. Maintenance guy knocked on our door at 5:30 pm and forced into my apartment. Said we have leakage. Then he started yelling at me and my family members. "Don't you see your tiles came off" it's your fault. You're going to pay for it. "
But tried explaining him we reported it same day and called maintenance but the hold was too long.
He didn't want hear anything. Then said "waistline my time" and didn't even fix anything and left.
How can you live here if these people treat you like this.
Not only that my 8 years old autistic son was traumatized. He kept saying don't shout but he wouldn't listen. I'm very upset.
Some one needs to help us here.