MetroPCS — employee
Hello, I came into the store # 1275 in moorestown mall, NJ. The store was closed at 4pm on a Wednesday. (7/10/19) . I asked around if the store was open or undergoing construction and a store next to the metro said she was on her break, or wandering the mall. I waited for 20 minutes and she came in with her uniform shirt in a belly shirt tied behind her back and I said "excuse me I need to buy a phone." And she replied rudely and said "um I'm on my break." Another 15 minutes are going by and she's still on her break. I asked her name and she said Maria, and the same person I asked about her whereabouts says she does this a lot. And she wanders the mall frequently.
More MetroPCS Complaints & Reviews
- MetroPCS - where's my rebate? 
- MetroPCS - don't pay the insurance 
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card 
- Metro PCS - unauthorized over charges, no customer service! 
- MetroPCS - 4g data 
- MetroPCS - my mobile hotspot
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance