MetroFaxvirtual fax service

S Jul 17, 2019 Review updated:

Horrible company. Signed up for the free trial. Sent a couple of faxes and decided I really didn't need the service. Searched how to cancel and finally found a telephone number to call. Spoke to an agent I could barely understand advising I wanted to cancel the service. He continually tried to talk me out of it and kept making offers to stay. I finally said absolutely not and he said ok.
Soon after the trial expired I got a billing email advising my credit card wasn't going through. I ignored this assuming their system just hadn't updated the cancellation yet. But then I received more requests advising my account was past due. I finally replied requesting they stop harassing me with billing requests since the account had been canceled during the trial. They told me to call the number because they won't accept that info by email. I told them I already called them months before to cancel. They are now saying I still need to call again and unless I can provide a cancel code (the agent I spoke with never gave me one), then the account will be listed as a past due account.
Absolute scammers. Worst company I have ever dealt with. RUN, DON'T WALK, AWAY!