MetroFax — cancellation of contract
I signed up in July 2019 and used it once. I did not use it again so i sent an email cancelling it. Then I forgot about it as I had a personal matter to deal with over the next months. I sent and email telling them to cancel it in Oct and they continued to bill me.
When i saw that i was still being billed i contracted them by chat. They told me that and email is not enough to cancel i had to chat with them by chat or phone.
I told them to cancel the account and ask they refund me for Oct. November and December. They refused.
I won't do business with companies that make you go through steps to cancel, then they offer you a reduction in price to stay. Why not be good to the customers that you have then you can retain them.
I cancelled by email and they continued to bill me. I ask for them to refund me and they said no. Bad business bad attitude. I would never go back to them.
More MetroFax Complaints & Reviews
- Metrofax.com - Account cancellation 
- Metrofax.com - The company continued to charge me for cancelled account
- Metrofax.com - They refused to return money 
- MetroFax Unit 3.1, Woodford Business Park Santry, Dublin 17 Ireland j2 Global VAT Number: IE 6399517U Registration Number: 379517 - Efax service
- MetroFax - Avoid!
- MetroFax - online fax
- MetroFax - virtual fax service 
- Metrofax.com - They continued to take money from me, but didn't help at all
- MetroFax - service