Merry MaidsThe truth from an employee/bad service

I previously worked for the merry maids in East ridge and would like to tell the truth about what really happens behind the doors... First off the boss Bill Bowers is very rude and has been described by other companies to be unprofessional and "crazy". Bill has no concern as to if your house gets done correctly as long as he doesn't have corporate called on him. He is never at the office until 11 or 12am unless someone is in trouble or if corporate is visiting. He will promise customers the same maids and the same time schedules but it usually does not happen. When it comes to talking to him he yells and does not want to listen to anything the employees have to say. His answer for everything is "you work for me not merry maids". I have had a few times i was sick and could not work and he called me a liar just because i didn't have the money to go to the hospital to bring him a "sick" note. We have had a woman working during the tornadoes and her car was hit and he offered no compensation for her loss even though she was on the clock when it happened. Every woman there is scared to take a stand because of the threat of losing her job well i am no longer afraid. The secretary has a hard time with English so she can not complete a lot of the paperwork her position requires her to do. When we go the houses to clean since the secretary and bill have a hard time communicating we have no idea what has been promised to the customer. We have a sheet to guide us thru what has been decided but we still talk to the customers to make sure and most of the time our paperwork ends up being wrong. I have been late to many houses due to wrong directions or the wrong address being wrote down on my paperwork. Over half the houses we do only the bare minimum is done. The only customers that truly get their houses cleaned properly (at least better than the rest) are the ones that have called corporate or the office to complain. People should be able to trust the maids in their houses but we have had maids that steal work for this company it is a shame but due to this offices ethics and lake of morals i am forced to leave. i can not see another customer ripped off or another employee talked down the way they do.