MerchantCircle.com — Unsolicited phone calls!
I usually do not answer calls from toll free numbers or even those I do not recognize but this one called a LOT!
[protected]. My number used to belong to a business, it's now a residence. I've had this number eight years and from time to time I'd still get calls looking for the business. Three times now I've received calls with a recorded message stating my business received a positive rating on merchantcircle.com and that I should register my company there.
Each call I reported to the DNC website. The first time, I went to the website and filled out the form for my "business" to be removed from their listings. The second call came a month later and I did nothing more. This last time I called the number noted that showed on caller ID and GOT a human! When I asked if this was merchantcircle.com, she hung up. I called back and said I've been solicited from your number, have reported it to the DNC registry, that I am not a business and to please remove me from your records. He hung up.
Do NOT do business with merchantcircle.com if you have a business - one, there's only a street address to contact them, no customer service email or phone number. Secondly their marketing practices include continued harassment after requesting removal from their database and have been told they're calling a residence. If they're so subversive and private now, what happens when you join and god forbid, should they take money for their services.
Shame on you merchantcircle.com!!!
More MerchantCircle.com Complaints & Reviews
- MerchantCircle - Fraud
- MerchantCircle.com - Poor telephone marketing strategy
- Merchant Circle .com - phone calls about negative review
- MerchantCircle - Merchant Coircle forges emails using clients name and email
- MerchantCircle - Fraud Consumer Website
- merchant circle.com - myself
- Merchant Circle - Unable to Cancel rediculous account
- www.merchantcircle.com - they didn't reply within 6 months already
- MerchantCircle.com - Ignoring DNC
- MerchantCircle.com - Stay away from these guys