Menardselectric fireplace

H

Menards offered an electric fireplace for $275.00. Then the big 11% off period reduced it to $244.75. We bought two units. One for us and one for our daughter. Both remote control units worked for a week to ten days and both units failed.

The next time we were in the store, the unit is now offered at $232.00. I asked the clerk and he said that I should have gone to Lowe's. I called menards and asked for the name of the President. I was told that Menards is a privately owned company and that information is confidential. So, I wrote Menards addressing my letter to The President. I got a one line response that I was too late and had exceeded their 14 day maximum period of adjustment. Further, there was absolutely no reference to the issues we have with both of the remote controls.