Menards — electric fireplace
Menards offered an electric fireplace for $275.00. Then the big 11% off period reduced it to $244.75. We bought two units. One for us and one for our daughter. Both remote control units worked for a week to ten days and both units failed.
The next time we were in the store, the unit is now offered at $232.00. I asked the clerk and he said that I should have gone to Lowe's. I called menards and asked for the name of the President. I was told that Menards is a privately owned company and that information is confidential. So, I wrote Menards addressing my letter to The President. I got a one line response that I was too late and had exceeded their 14 day maximum period of adjustment. Further, there was absolutely no reference to the issues we have with both of the remote controls.
More Menards Complaints & Reviews
- Menards - lyon's bathtub from menards is crap!
- Menards - military discount
- Menards - awful place to work in
- Menards - mastercraft doors
- Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus
- Menards - flooring
- Menards - fraud and scam
- Menards - cedar lumber
- Menards - employee biased behavior
- Menards - delivery