Meineke Muffler New Hyde Park NYPoor workmanship

Do not use this muffler shop. They repaired the exhaust on my Honda CR-V with parts fabricated by them that are not up to Honda Specifications. My check engine light came on 4 times after they did the repairs and the dealer told me that the work was completely unprofessional and was leaking at the welds. Every time I took the car back they cleared the error code from the computer and told me it shouldn't happen again. I took it to the dealer when the light came back on for the fourth time. The cost to undo their damage was estimated at $1800.00. Their defense was that the dealer was lying to me and they hadn't done any welding - despite the fact that I watched them do the repairs. Stay away from them.