MedihelpThis is the worst medical aid

J Review updated:

I really thought no one can beat disovery healt but you guys just did!!! what is the point of submitting your medical certificate of previous medical aid and then when your GP refer you too a GYNY you have to be interigated first and then still need to submit this certificate. called the call centre to compalin got refer to prime cure network - so who am i know actually paying to have this medical aid??? and off course the broker does not return our calls now - happy to sell it - well your sales agents - but no one tells you how bad this prime cure is and why no one wants to be on it - not even dr's since they actually loose business!!! so how bad is it then appon investigation today that ALL service providers even complained about this and poor payments from your side! we would like to speak to a person who actually knows what is happening and assist in cancelling our medical aid - the JOKE is that even if we willing to pay to be on a higher medical aid with you - we not allowed to do this till Nov with the change being effective from JAN 2011!~!!! so you want R1100 a month for 12 months just to give me hell each time I do dare to get sick - heaven forbit!!! this is a joke !!!

• Am
    Amanda C Botha Aug 28, 2018

Good morning

I joined Medihelp in April 2018, after a friend recommended them to me...

After my 3 (probation) months of "free payments", I eventually went to the Doctor in July 2017...

Yesterday, I received 2 payments from same Dr that needs to be done/paid by me? According to the practice, Medihelp informed them that my "funds were depleted"??

Please could kindly explain this to me? And what have you done with the 3 months of "free payments" money?

I will await feedback

Regards
    Amanda Botha

• Ts
    Tshepiso Mediwane Sep 13, 2018

Iyoh! this medical aid is a joke shame

i used them on 2016 and now 2 years later i just received bills from doctors that they refused to pay

i have been going through my statements thinking maybe i missed something, they should have informed me if i was liable to any bill, but nothing

And the arrogant lady just told me that i should have known that i was on which scheme, why did they give the hospital authorization if weren't going to pay the bill
    Nxa!!