Medihelp — refund of credit balance to client
After submitting a refund of a credit balance due to me from Medihelp, I was sent a form to complete as well as aknowleding the amount owed to me.
I sent all the required information including their acknowledgement of the amount owed to me. Unfortunately I have not had a medical since 2014 and had no new scheme for the funds to be transfeered to hence my request to Medihelp to pay into my bank account.
I recieved the following response :...
..."Your request to refund your savings account credit cannot be approved, since the request was not received timely"
Medihelp still has a statement reflecting the balance owed to me.
Is it legal for Medical aid schemes to withhold credit amounts due to their clients?
More Medihelp Complaints & Reviews
- Medihelp - This is the worst medical aid 
- Medihelp - You are making a big mistake going with medihelp 
- Medihelp - Resignation 
- Medihelp - I think that there add should be banned saying that they are the best
- Medihelp - Refund of medical bill
- Medihelp - poor service on a patient that was submitted for an emergency operation
- Medihelp - cancellation of medical aid
- Medihelp - after waiting period claim not approved
- Medihelp - Poor Customer Service
- Medihelp - terrible service and no customer care