Mayoor SchoolNon refund of money

Refer my membership number 255718
Despite repeated requests for a long time I am not receiving any mail/ correspondence from your office regarding status of my membership. In fact I had asked you to intimate incase you have any resorts in Turkey, Khazagstan, egypt and Dubai but no reply received. Perhaps your office is not keen to update my address and ID.In case you are so infifferent, kindly refund my membership at the earliest so that I can join some other club.
J P Tiwari
emailid [protected]@gmail.com OR [protected]@yahoo.com.sg

• Ta
    Tanveer 112 Oct 19, 2009

I have found that Mayoor School Noida are having quality teachers staff.Esp. nursery section and overall teaching staff is good .The school got good report and they are maintaing that. Teachers are well qualified .
    I think you not need to worry for the children alone .They (teachers )can build good fundamentals .see ur qualification before saying these kind of words.