Maybelline New Yorkcomplaint about service at a store

A Jun 18, 2019

I went to buy a maybelline cream matte lipcolour from health and glow store, the forum mall, bangalore. The sales lady in maybelline's section was arrogant and she didnt even care to explain or show me the product. When i asked her she was hesitated to do so and told me to see by myself.I was offended and for that reason I changed my mind and bought a lakme product who treated the customer very well.This is really disappointing to have such experiences from such branded company like Maybelline.