MasterCutsruined and threatened

B

I spent $200 and my hair was ruined. Not only that but I was also threatened to have the cops called on me because I was questioning what they were charging me because I didn't understand why I should have to pay for what they messed up on. My hair was originally brown I asked for blonde and light brown highlights and I received orange hair twice in the same day.. I was told there was nothing that could be done.. it was my fault and that she should have been off of work at 4 pm and it was 5pm. I never refused to pay I just wanted an explanation. They jumped down my throat and told me if I didn't have the money to pay I should come in to get anything done. I also was threatened to have the cops called more than 20 times. I do not recommend them because they obviously can not complete a simple step in the hair business but because I did not feel safe.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices