Master CardI never signed up for your services

D

I never authorized and have not used your service and have been charged on my Master Card statement on 8/7/07 and 9/7/07, $24.95 each time. Master Card said to call you, but you show no phone number. Could someone please contact me concerning this problem.

• Ro
    Rosalie Navarrette Mar 06, 2008

I too have unauthorized charges to my Mastercard/Debit Card that I got only 2 days ago. Mine were both for the same amount you have of $24.95. You didn't state a Company name or the name on the tranaction. Is it Mastercard? Both of mine are from Valueplusonline.com but printed as:

MC PURCHASE
    WC *VALUE PLUS-V
    [protected] ,MN
    Terminal: [protected] -$ 24.95

MC PURCHASE
    WC *FUNSOURCE MNTHLY-V
    [protected] ,MN
    Terminal: [protected] -$ 24.95

Let me know your response.

Rosalienospin

jaime gonzalez Jul 11, 2008

did you get a call from someone saying they were from master card and saying that they will give you a walmart gift card and a gas card if you signed up for there promotional service of 1.99 a month then 19.99 after the first month. or started getting calls from every state and have them hang up on you when you answer?

• Co
    Coti Chapo Jul 25, 2008

I saw on my account a couple of charges of $19.95 which I have never authorized. I do not know what it is going on. For, it is scaring. Thus, I have called this number [protected] and I complained about theses charges which should be credited back to my account asap. I believe this is a matter that should be taking seriously. How did this company have access to the account, why the banks do not do anything when several people call regarding the same issue?

• Lo
    lora harris Oct 23, 2008

I have not order a prepaid card or debit card no shopping card need this please back in my account I will fo to the bank to inform them I have spoke to a represenative and I will mail fax the information you need to credit my account

janet dinwiddy Nov 07, 2008

I am returning my unsolicited Master card. I was high pressured, misinformed, promised free flights, air miles etc. while tired and in between an international flight at Philadelphia air port.

jane vlasoff Jun 04, 2010

I bought a prepaid Mastercard ($50) to use on the internet at a store. It says to register the card. When I finally found the website it was down. They had a phone number to use but it was down too and gave anothef number to call. When I called it I was told they couldn't help me and gave me another number and again I was told that they couldn't help and had no number to give me. When I tried to use my card in the store and it was declined. I have used prepaid cards before but this not is professional and I feel the credit card company is in another way to scam people. I still have my receipt where and when I bought this card.

• Ha
    Harri Ruotsalainen Sep 07, 2010

I have been charged by your bank/company, credit note, I haven't by anything from internet!
    my phone number +[protected],
    please see photo's of charging

CLKBANK*COM_6TLES8P2
    amount 104, 59 EUR

card number [protected]

Wilfrid Nov 27, 2010

( For Securaty Reson) Yes to whom in charge I am mr, Wilfrid A Dennis residence in New Brunswick Canada And have recieved fron Benin a E-mail concerning a Master Card to be sent to me If I pay the sipment I am sending you a copy of the card and I notice that the card when reading the back of it the expiring date is not the same and the last 4 digits . the above E-mail is Mr, Sir P>N> Omerua Directer Chaireman chef Executive International bank plc phone [protected] I may be reach at my E-Mail [protected]@yahoo.ca or phone at [protected] Will be sending other information on other cards thank you Mr, Wilfrid A Dennis

Comments

Wilfrid Nov 30, 2010

yes I would like to mention that this man mr, P>N Omerua is using the Intercontnental bank names is defrauding Master card and the public

Wilfrid Nov 30, 2010

a copy

Comments

• Ks
    KSA60 Dec 22, 2010

Dear Sir,

The following charges appears in my credit card statement and I do not knwo what it means. Could you please remover these charges and credit my account.
    19/10/2010 RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA 206-674-2650WA
    ##1010 14.99 US DOLLAR $15.45
    19/11/2010 RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA 206-674-2650WA
    ##1110 14.99 US DOLLAR $15.27
    19/12/2010 RN *SUPERPASS FROM REA 206-674-2650WA
    ##1210 14.99 US DOLLAR $15.23

Please look into that matter and remove this charges from my credit card statement and as soon as possible.
    If you can inform me once its done to my mail [protected]@hotmail.com would be appreciated.
    Regards

• Ca
    Candy J Davenport Aug 15, 2011

My name is Candy J Davenport the Hotel Copacabana end La Paz Bolivia never resived the paidment 91.54 D0llars end my Master Card please contac to E mail [protected]@entelnet.bo

• Mn
    M.N.RAJA Apr 24, 2012

I lost my atm card my a/c no:[protected] (Srinivasarao.Tanniru) please provide another atm card