Massachusetts Health Connectorcustomer service sucks, rude, not educated

H Sep 18, 2018

WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I had already made a payment, weeks early for the upcoming month, but then got a job through my employer, and went to cancel coverage after getting it through my employer, now mind you I canceled it BEFORE the billing date (23rd) and they will not refund me till the next billing date...tell me how this is okay?? Besides having to be passed around and speak to multiple people, none of which are qualified for this job, or have any customer service skills whatsoever, it is EXTREMELY frustrating and I really think they need to be revised. They are a bunch of crooks, and love screwing people over!!!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices