Menu
Mashav Relocation Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Mashav Relocation
reviews and complaints

www.mashavrelocation.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.2 5 Reviews

How responsive is Mashav Relocation's customer service?

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Mashav Relocation has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Mashav Relocation movers reviews and complaints 5

Filter reviews by rating
4 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Mashav Relocation reviews and complaints

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mashav Relocation Replace all *(asterisks) with appropriate text in review about Mashav Relocation: Work was done quickly and efficiently

Work was done quickly and efficiently. The staff was gentle and careful with my belongings. The price was great and I have no complaints whatsoever. They did everything I asked for and even took initiative to make the moving process smoother. I highly recommend Mashav Relocation, 100%.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mashav Relocation Mashav relocation movers were extremely professional and friendly

Mashav relocation movers were extremely professional and friendly. They made a lot of efforts to help with the move. I recently called them again for another move and was surprised to see they got the job done even faster than estimated. Highly recommended for any moving and packing work you need. Thanks!

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mashav Relocation I hired Mashav Relocation recently to move from DC to Maryland and they were very professional, punctual, and kept my furniture and household

I hired Mashav Relocation recently to move from DC to Maryland and they were very professional, punctual, and kept my furniture and household items intact. As I mentioned they were very professional. I highly recommend them to anyone who is considering a local move. It is also worth mentioning that they kept social distance and COVID-19 guidelines in an appropriate manner so I felt safe and comfortable to use their services. The office was great and my representative was very informed and knowledgeable. Good job!

Hide full review

Is Mashav Relocation legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Mashav Relocation as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Mashav Relocation stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Mashav Relocation should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Mashav Relocation earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Mashav Relocation achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Mashav Relocation. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Mashav Relocation has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Mashav Relocation has registered the domain name for mashavrelocation.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Mashavrelocation.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Mashavrelocation.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Mashavrelocation.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Mashav Relocation, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Mashavrelocation.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The mashavrelocation.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Mashav Relocation protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mashav Relocation From start to finish everything was amazingly done by the crew of Mashav Relocation movers

From start to finish everything was amazingly done by the crew of Mashav Relocation movers. Our representative, May, was kind and helpful. She made an effort to inform us about what to do before moving and took the time to go over an extensive inventory list, not missing any important items, which really helped me understand just how much inventory we actually have. The process of the booking and reservation was fairly simple. We paid a deposit of 10% in order to secure our move date, which was $355. The deposit held the move date and crew. The rest of the balance was paid on the same day of the move. The guys did such a wonderful job that I gave them a 20% tip. They really worked hard in the sun! Yes, I strongly recommend using the service of this company and the hard work they do, as well as the respect they have for customers when they move household goods.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mashav Relocation Red Lines Van Lines destroyed over $77,000.00 of my property and I ask the ComplaintsBoard.com to help me recover those funds

Red Lines Van Lines destroyed over $77,000.00 of my property and I ask the ComplaintsBoard.com to help me recover those funds. 1. Overview. I paid $5238.00 up front for pick up on 3 Feb 2022, and then $9287.00 upon delivery (that was incomplete) on 7 March 2022. That is a total of $14,525.00. That is a lot of money. Below in detail is my claim for those items damaged and stolen. a. I have kept Dee abreast of these problems, the destruction to my home upon pickup, and the problems with Roger's illiterate assistant, who feigned to not understand English, and despite being repeatedly admonished by myself and Roger, continued to ignore the markings on all boxes, refused to correct his poor handling of my property, and incurred an inordinate amount of damage to my property. See the photos at enclosure (1); these items were all clearly marked “Fragile, this side up," yet Roger's assistant ignored all such markings, and the admonitions of myself and Roger to reduce the amount of damage he did, and continued to incur. b. Numerous items were damaged and stolen. c. These are/were highly valuable items. The mark OOP means “Out of Production. Numerous items had white metal landing gear struts, photo-etched brass, and resin after-market products added. This illiterate assistant to Roger incurred an inordinate amount of damage on my property. My claim follows in detail. 2. Damage upon pickup. As both Roger and I reported to you, upon pickup, on 3 Feb 2022, the other worker who also feigned to not speak or understand English, smashed and broke the handrail at the front of my home in Morgantown. They also repeatedly raided my refrigerator whenever they liked. Roger also relayed this to you, detailed in the email at enclosure (3). I have not been reimbursed for same damages or for their theft.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Mashav Relocation customer service

Phone number

+1 (866) 775-3121

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Mashav Relocation?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mashav Relocation Customer Service. Initial Mashav Relocation complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mashav Relocation above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mashav Relocation. Discuss the issues you have had with Mashav Relocation and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.