Mary Jane ElliottGarnishments

C

When I received the corerespondence from Ms Kelly, I tried to work out a plan. I was told that I could not unless I could pay the debt out right. Of course that was impossible, if it were possible I would not be in default. She then informed me that they would be taking 25% of the amount owed, so I figured that I could not fight so I braced for the worst. As the debt went down the deduction did not. I am owe 704.03$ but she still took over half of the amount which was 369.57$ I feel that as a lawyer her proffesionalism is questionable.