Marshallsincorrect price, rude customer service

B Jul 15, 2019 Review updated:

I stood in an hour long line just to find out that "someone" put a wrong price sticker on the tag. I was so disappointed and frustrated, that I wasted so much of my time, but the employee Andrew was very rude rather than apologetic. There is no way that anyone can put this sticker there, it can only be done with price gun by an employee. This is not the first time this happened to me. I can't believe that CEO allows this kind of customer service. I will refuse to shop at Marshall's ever. Tjmaxx has way better customer service and they don't make mistakes with the prices, if they do, they honor it.

• G
      Sep 16, 2019

I did buy 09/03/2019 a sport pullover ($32.09) at the Marshalls in Miracle Mile, Coral Gables. Now I’m trying to return (today 09/16/2019) with my receipt and the product and don’t accept because the product don’t have some sticker with the price and bar. They (including the manager) said is not possible the devolution. I asked, how is possible you don’t have control of your merchandises? It was a gift, I wasted the sticker. I hope this problem have solution!