Maronda HomesNumerous structural defects!!!!!

H

I purchased a newly built home from Maronda Homes. I have seen inspection reports that various aspects of the home building process had passed, I had a loan, so as a result I did not obtain an inspection...being this home was newly built. Finally I obtained an inspection that revealed numerous structural defects.

Joe B Homeowner Sep 24, 2013

Don't buy a Maronda home, you'll regret it! I owned one and had to deal with too many problems to list! They are the absolute worst in the business.

• Se
    Searching For More Sep 16, 2013

Kind words and good intentions...but did Maronda Homes return to fix the problemS??? Did the consumer make a service request? More needed to find out the rest of the story. Thanks

• Maronda Homes Feb 14, 2013

Dear Happy Days,

We are sincerely sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. If this particular home has recently closed and does have a structural issue, there is a 10 year, transferable structural warranty that addresses these issues. We respond to service requests through our service department. Please visit our service request web portal at http://www.marondahomes.com/contact-us/service-request.html to submit a request if you have not already done so, in order that we may address the issues you are having. Your satisfaction is truly important to us, and we would like to address this issue as soon as possible. I hope our response helps, and if you need anything please feel free to contact us.