Maple fly internationaloverseas jobs

N

hi all it is bring it your notice that Maple fly international is a fake company and never trust this company they will call and tell you that your resume is shortlisted for singapore malaysia dubai and canada etc and at that time they will say pre-assessment charge is 2000 rupees and it is shortlisted or not shortlisted we will revert the money back excluding the service tax but still i havent received my money back and no one is picking my call even and they are not ready to refund my money, i will be planning to give complaint in Canada immigration service through some know sources.
My number would be +[protected]

And if you ask about the online complaints they will say it is fake and uploaded by competitors but all these complaints are genuine.

They will cheat you in different ways hence be aware.

• Su
    Supriya Khan Sep 18, 2020

For.my work . I got done all on time Pr Visa with Job. Easily I have achieved my goal with the help.of maple fly. Thanks team

• Mu
    Muhammed Rashid Oct 15, 2020

@Supriya Khan Hai Supriya

You are working with mapplyfly fake team, and you wroting you got a PR?

its amazing for hear

• Mu
    Muhammed Rashid Oct 15, 2020

This is a fake agency, don’t trust, and don’t pay any amount for getting Work permit or PR. I have a solid proof.
    I was with them last 3 years.
    Especially don’t trust shivani.

They are using to call to candidate (+[protected]) this is not a employer or any recruiter.

Anyone have any doubt for this then callme my mobile (Rashid +[protected])

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices